Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=61bf4c556b642967895e7211fe4456cdMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome to Echo Base: All new members please read
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great news! When are you moving Todd?
Myna Sturnidae (Kimberly Ramsay)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:19 pm    Post subject: More greetings from Binghamton! Reply with quote

My husband and I are just wrapping up our Endor costumes... he submitted his yesterday and I hope to have mine in today.

We met several of you at the Allentown Comic Con. I was the Mando in the forest green camo scheme, and he was in a tactical grey kit.

Kimberly
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah yes, I remember your Mandos. Good luck.
Arioch Zam'fal (Scott Hartsock)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: just checking in... Reply with quote

Just got approved a couple of days ago and had posted in main forums for a question, just thought I would pop in here and introduce myself.

I first became aware of the charity work the Rebel Legion and the 501st does when I saw a little pink R2 and figured it must have been a breast cancer awareness thing. Checked into it and was very impressed with all the stuff I saw being done, and not just the outward workings but I was seeing people who were giving up their time and puttting alot of effort into something just to bring joy to those who needed it. There seems to be a general caring involved by those who trooping. I was greatly impressed by that. Then I was at a con not too long ago and I saw a little boy who must have been 5 maybe 6 years old staring in awe at a Stormtrooper. His mom asked if she could take a picture and the trooper said yes. The little boy walked over, turned around for the picture and just before his mom snapped it, the little guy reached up and held the troopers hand. It was one of the most precious things I have seen in a long time.

Bringing that together with one of my childhood loves (okay and adulthood loves) of Star Wars, I knew I wanted to be a part of it. So its good to be here and hope to meet many of you at events.
RandallFlagg13 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all. I tried following the link to introduce yourself, but it was dead. So, I'm doing it here.

Some of you know me from the 501st where I am TD-6195 (Sandtrooper)

I am submitting my costume for Rebel Legion approval this week, if it ever stops raining and I can put a final coat of paint on my kloohorn.

Looking forward to trooping with you.

Chris Clarke
STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB (JEFFREY BUHOLTZ)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome to RL and Echo Base
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, that costume totally rocks!!

RandallFlagg13 wrote:
Hello all. I tried following the link to introduce yourself, but it was dead. So, I'm doing it here.

Some of you know me from the 501st where I am TD-6195 (Sandtrooper)

I am submitting my costume for Rebel Legion approval this week, if it ever stops raining and I can put a final coat of paint on my kloohorn.

Looking forward to trooping with you.

Chris Clarke
th3480 (Tom Henderson)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:50 pm    Post subject: Hey there Reply with quote

Hi everyone. My name is Tom Henderson. I costume as Han Solo with the Binghamton FanForce. My friend David is helping me to get my costume approved by RL. I hope that it does, because I'd love to troop with you all!
Daddy Solo ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: new Jedi reorting in Reply with quote

Hello all, my name's Shane Methal aka Shán Ja-Den as of 3 days ago. I was recently approved as a formal Jedi by the LCJ's. I've been waiting for this moment since 1977 Wink Seeing as though I'm a NYC born and bred kinda guy, it's Echo base for me Very Happy I'm truly looking forward to meeting all of you and trooping with you when I can. Happy holidays and MTFBWY!

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=7498&bu=profile.php%3Fmode%3Dviewprofile%26u%3D11825&bl=Back+to+Daddy+Solo%27s+profile

Last edited by Daddy Solo () on Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shane there are and will be plenty of event in the NYC- LI sector for you to choose from.
Delpa Gival (Patrick Delieto)
Echo Base CO
Echo Base CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2012 5:00 pm    Post subject: event Reply with quote

Great Shane! Looking forward to seeing you at the Cradle event next month.
Kha'iti ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everyone! New here and submitted my formal jedi application last night. Just wanted to give a quick greeting and hope everyone is doing well, looking forward to getting to know you Smile
Ammi Ziva (Danielle Volkar)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kha'iti wrote:
Hello everyone! New here and submitted my formal jedi application last night. Just wanted to give a quick greeting and hope everyone is doing well, looking forward to getting to know you Smile

Hey Kha'iti, I look forward to having you on board as a sister Jedi. Good luck.
Annie Organa (Brianna)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, my name is Annie, and I'm currently a member of the Galactic Academy (because I'm nearly 16 years old), who encouraged me to join your forums to be updated on troops in my area!

My costume is made to fit the Rebel Legion standards, so when I'm old enough to actually be a member of your group, I'll be all set! Anyway, that's about it. See you soon!

Please visit my costuming page! https://www.facebook.com/PrincessBCosplay

Last edited by Annie Organa (Brianna) on Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arwyn (Annika Neudecker)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone. I'm Annika Neudecker. Some of you might have met me at Steel City Con this past weekend. I just had my first formal costume accepted this evening (Old Republic Jedi Padawan Mara Solomon) and am looking forward to coming out to more events in the future!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 10 of 12

Jump to: