About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8258e896668da21975f544917b194141Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Star Wars Weekends 2013?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Blue Ridge Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jedi Knight Obi (Chad Pulliam)
Blue Ridge Base XO
Blue Ridge Base XO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:39 am    Post subject: Star Wars Weekends 2013? Reply with quote

Hey all.

I have a question. I finally got around to gettting some tickets to go to Star Wars Weekends. For those that have went in the past. Did you bring your costume with you to walk around inside the park... or is it only for preapproved costumers? Just asking ahead of time.. because I don't want to bring it and not wear it.

I seen pics of Star Wars weekends with Kids wearing their costume etc.. but I know kids are different from us wearing the costumes there.

Any direction in that... would be great. I'm perfectly fine wearing my Star Wars shirts if I can't.

Thanks All

Blue Ridge Base XO
Nexus Temple Master
NC Regional Captain-Eastern North Carolina
Blue Ridge Base XO
Blue Ridge Base XO

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jada had the insight to direct me to ask Ra Kura Base. I did and got my answer. So thanks Jada. Thumbs up

For those that would like to go Ra Kura Base said.. your not allowed Mask or Generally Armor type costumes that cover the face. Jedi, Imperial Officers, X-wing Fighter pilots, etc are welcome.

obiwan

Blue Ridge Base XO
Nexus Temple Master
Blue Ridge Base XO
Blue Ridge Base XO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If your interested in going and wanted to see what type of Feedback Im getting. What you can expect from Star Wars Weekends... check out this post.

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=568617#568617

Blue Ridge Base XO
Nexus Temple Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Blue Ridge Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: