Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=36125258926ef51f66095ef8acc6f960Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Gottacon?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Klo Unduli ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:00 pm    Post subject: Gottacon? Reply with quote

Are we organising anything for Gottacon this year? My costume will finally be finished today, so I'll be submitting it for approval this evening.

Some friends of mine want me to go with them, but I need to know what I might be doing with the Rebel Legion before I make plans.
Klo Unduli ()

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2013 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I just got a new job, and they want to send me to Calgary for training... and it's during Gottacon. So I can't go Sad
pandatrooper ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear you'll miss it. There will be some 501st members attending Gottacon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: