Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=93f306b9c45f9dafec1f2bd373bc749fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

My (Sort of) HIC Build

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Set Piece and Large Prop Reproduction
View previous topic :: View next topic  
montee916 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:19 am    Post subject: My (Sort of) HIC Build Reply with quote

Well, we just had Armageddon down here in Auckland, which is the biggest thing locally as far as Cons go, and about 4 months ago our CO started asking for ideas for a booth build. We had one last year which was good, but unfortunately didn't last long term so it was back to the drawing board.

So I decided to take the bull by the horns and take on the build. After a bit of this:

and a bit of this:

a fair whack of this:

and what felt like a constant supply of this:

http://youtu.be/3L6i5AwVAbs Mr. Green

My buddies and I rolled it into the convention centre just before lunch on the friday. We threw it all together, touched up some last minute details and when the doors opened at 6 pm that night, here's what the people got to see:

Put together by the guys and gals of Naboo Outpost and Outpost 42, here in New Zealand.
Okami Dai ()
Alpine Outpost CO
Alpine Outpost CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice construction job you did there!
Congrats to this prop!
A-Wing Pilot
Jedi Knight
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Set Piece and Large Prop Reproduction All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: