About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1238e351e2e36def88411a28b44125b2Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Introducing Your 2012-2013 Command Staff (updated 10/15)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Rogue Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JainaSoloFel ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:41 am    Post subject: Introducing Your 2012-2013 Command Staff (updated 10/15) Reply with quote

CO: JainaSoloFel (Margaret Cluff)
XO: Chinook Wook (Rog)

PR: Dark Radiance (Melissa)

ID/MT Regional Captain: Ionic Design (Michael)
Northern Utah Regional Captain: Wraith (Jill Hatch)

Ilum Temple Master: daricksstarwars (Damon)
Temple Assistant: Birdman (David)
Firewind Squadron Leader: MasterShane (Shane)

I have been a member since 2009, and love being a pilot. Future costume projects are in the works, though. I am married, with two kids and two horses.

Friday (Half Arabian/Half Saddlebred gelding):

He will be competing on the Arabian breed circuit in dressage, jumpers, sport horse under saddle, and sport horse in hand.

Ky (Gypsy/Clydesdale cross mare):

She will be competing in dressage in a few years.

I am also an avid aerialist. I enjoy aerial silks the most, followed by aerial hoop. I'm not a fan of the trapeze, but have tried it.

Last edited by JainaSoloFel () on Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Wraith (Jill Hatch)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey

I have been a member since 2009, but a crazy Star Wars fan for a looooong time..

I was born and raised in England, and moved to the USA in 2002

I love all things costume related and costume over as many genres as I can. Sewing and crafting armour and props rocks Smile
I have three awesome children, The oldest, Todd is almost 9, Lilian is 7 and Samuel is 6.

I also have a dog called Storm Trooper, he's my 4th baby, he currently lives with this awesome Snow Trooper and her family in Logan Wink

I am excited to work with our command staff, this is going to be an awesome year Very Happy

Firewind Squadron CO and Northern Utah Captain
Chinook Wook (Roger Taylor)
Rogue Base XO
Rogue Base XO

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is an honour to be on the Command Staff.
Most know me as the Crazy Wookie from Southern Utah but
I was born in Canada and then moved back and forth across the border to many
times to count until my own kids started school.

I have always loved Star Wars, even if I was never allowed to own any of the toys. My older
brother got those and I had GI Joe and Transformers, but I was allowed to play with them sometimes Wink
Now I have the privilege to be a life size action figure and do events with all of you wonderful people.

Although I am a strong Rebel supporter I also have a soft spot for the Empire, not to
mention the Mercs and Droid builders.
I believe we can get along with a few Please and Thank Yous. I've seen wonderful things happen when we do.
As Rebels we need to put our best foot forward and lets make some magic.
It truly is an honour to troop with you all and if you need anything I'm only a pm or facebook away Dance Chewie
ionicdesign (Michael)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

'ello. I joined the Rebel Legion on March 17th 2010.

Corran Horn is my wife's favorite character and I like green so it was a good fit.

I've been asked and happy to help out as the ID/MT Regional Caption. I grew up in Idaho and after stints in the UK, and Northern Utah we're back here again.

I work as a professional designer/animator and teach the same at The College of Idaho. In the RL I currently help out as XO of the Knights of the Jedi Order Detachment, managing the logos on the forum, and some with the trading card design team.

If I can assist, let me know, I'm happy to help.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcoming Shane and David on board!
Dark Radiance ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all-
Joined the legion I believe in 2005-2006 when Episode III was released. My then-boyfriend convinced me to dress up for it with him and a bunch of other people. Being a costume designer for many years, it was right up my alley. That boyfriend became my husband and we've never looked back since then.

I've got a bunch of costumes in the works, most in the finishing stages. I never do anything half-heart so if I can't find what makes it correct, then I don't usually finish it. Yeah, a weakness, but it works for me.

I have been the PR officer for the base since it's conception in 2010. This is my third year and I wouldn't have it any other way. =)

In reality I am a costume designer and a Secondary public school teacher. I am also a dancer of 22 years, vegetarian/vegan, and have 2 rooms in my house devoted to costumes, props, and fabric.

If you have any ideas for PR, please feel free to PM me with them and we'll see what we can do!
Mastershane (Shane Gordon)
Archived Member Profile

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to be on board this year. You can add Jill again to the list as I felt she would be great as my squadron XO.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Rogue Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: