About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3d02799874d0c037b66c101cdc36906aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Ghouls At Grassmere-Nashville

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RebelSenator (Raychel Enck)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Ghouls At Grassmere-Nashville Reply with quote

We have once again been invited to Ghouls at Grassmere. Those of you who have attended this in the past, know that it's a really fun event and the zoo is wonderful to work with. This is an open event and we are typically welcome to troop any of their ghoul nights however, I have only committed us to the Saturday and Sunday night events since it may be difficult for our members to troop during the week. I am posting all of the dates below.

PLEASE POST IF YOU ARE ATTENDING AND WHAT DAY/NIGHT. We have committed to the bolded dates.

Thursday, Oct. 18: 4:30 - 10 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 19: 4:30 - 10 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 20: 4:30 - 10 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 21: 4:30 - 10 p.m.
Thursday, Oct. 25: 4:30 - 10 p.m.
Friday, Oct. 26: 4:30 - 10 p.m.
Saturday, Oct. 27: 4:30 - 10 p.m.
Sunday, Oct. 28: 4:30 - 10 p.m
http://www.nashville...olunteer-ghouls

Our Contact for this event is Amy Garten. She is out of the office at this time but I will connect with her soon about parking for the event and post more information about that.
MidSouth Garrison, Public Relations Officer
http://www.facebook.com/LCJedi
FallenJedi ()
Corellian Base CO
Corellian Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Planning to troop this Saturday (Oct 20th), anyone else going?
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna be there, but probably wearing my Biker Scout since I just got approved Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: