About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ea9c4e7daded7b2bcb7985caf66d536bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Help with a Helmet

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots -> X-Wing Pilots
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pezzer75 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:46 pm    Post subject: Help with a Helmet Reply with quote

Hello everybody.
I've been making a x-wing helmet from fierfek's pepakura model and its coming along pretty good. After I finish this last round of filler and get the side greeblies done I'll be ready for paint.
Now here's the part I'm struggling with, The Visor. I don't really have the room or resources at the moment to build a vacuform table to make one myself, so I'm wondering of anyone sells these.
If someone could point me in the right direction i would greatly appreciate it.
Oh didn't mention it earlier, but the is for a) Halloween and b)eventual submission for approval.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Jedidan45 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Darthhair might have info on what you're looking for.

"What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon!?!"
DroidWelder ()

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mark AKA Rando Mextra has been known to sell individual parts and would have the visors.

David L.
pezzer75 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sent PMs to both guys, Thanks for your help!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Rebel Pilots -> X-Wing Pilots All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: