About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=248c93e5bd456f83f26fde839010afc1Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

NER Invite: Thrill the World, 10/27/12 - Long Branch, NJ

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Navajo Bro ()
Echo Base XO
Echo Base XO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:57 am    Post subject: NER Invite: Thrill the World, 10/27/12 - Long Branch, NJ Reply with quote

As copied from the NER forums... we'd love to have some Rebels come out for this event. Piper has quickly become one of the best troopers we've had and we'd love to see everyone support his event Very Happy

I really hope we can make a grand showing for this event for several reasons :thumbsup_anim:

Obviously it's a great cause, a fundraiser for the Rescue Ridge Dog Rescue, on top of the fun aspect of "Thrill the World" where attendees dress up as zombies and do the Thriller Dance for a world record. Oh, and of course it's a few days before Halloween so there will obviously be a dog costume contest (yes, you read that right) and fun kid activities like pumpkin and face painting.

And we might not be the top billed entertainment, as Carole and Paula from the TV Show "The Magic Garden" will be performing (you young kids probably have no idea who that is, lmao, but it's pretty cool).

But none of this is why you should attend. This event from last year is the reason Piper and Patti are now in our group, and as you all know they came rollin' in like thunder and haven't stopped yet! Piper is definately one of the best and most enthusiastic troopers to jump on board, already with two fantastic costumes and one in the works, and Patti has quickly become a top notch spotter coming out to every event with him (and we're close to convincing her to get her own gear hahaha). We should all do our best to show our appreciation and help support this event as it is Piper's studio putting it together and hosting us (note the name of the studio and Piper's username if you don't believe me lol).

Last year we had a few guys signed up, but a literal blizzard kept everyone from coming out except me because I'm both close and just plain crazy Wink I had Nicole, Alexis and Logan in tow, and me and Logan dressed up for the troop. Like I said, Piper was so happy to have us there and although he knew about the 501st he hadn't really interacted with or seen us that close and once he did he was instantly interested and followed though immediately. So let's see if we can put this event on the map as one of the coolest of the year :speak_cool:

Date/Time:
Saturday,
October 27, 2012

Arrive: 12:00pm
Troop: 1:30pm - 3:00pm

4411 Route 9 North,
Howell, NJ 07731

Members Attending:
1) Bro - TB or Jodo
2) Brian - IG
3) Chris - TR
4) Scott - ID
5) Lance - Death Trooper
6) Bonnie - Mando (tentative)
7) Flounder - Jawa
Cool Jimbo - TI (tentative)
9) Jackie - IC (tentative)
10) Joe - ID or Jedi
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)

TB/TI/TK/TS/TX/CC/BH-8869
501st Legion
Northeast Remnant XO

501st Legion Trooper of the Month - July 2012
Special Ops Squad Leader - October 2012
First Ever 501st Legion approved Snow Scout
Navajo Bro ()
Echo Base XO
Echo Base XO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump, we have a great showing from the NER but we'd love some Rebel support on this one!

TB/TI/TK/TS/TX/CC/BH-8869
501st Legion
Northeast Remnant XO

501st Legion Trooper of the Month - July 2012
Special Ops Squad Leader - October 2012
First Ever 501st Legion approved Snow Scout
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: