Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=395d78babdde451beb2ff31036838aa4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Invited to Cincy Comic Con from Great Lakes Base

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Briankenobi (Brian Pauley)
Great Lakes Base CO
Great Lakes Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Invited to Cincy Comic Con from Great Lakes Base Reply with quote

Hey everyone. This is Brian, the XO of the Great Lakes Base. Cincinnat is having their third comic expo the 3rd week of September. Nick Gilliard is doing saber classes there. ($150 for 90 mins) I will be dueling Vader as ROTJ Luke on stage the last day too. (the plan right now) They have offered us a table but we don't have a lot of members in the area to staff it. Any one interested in having a joint Great Lakes Base, Corellian Base table? If we can't staff it, but some of you want to come, there is a thread in the events section of the GLB website. www.greatlakesbase.com

Our events section is members only so post here if your interested and after you sign in to our boards and I can grant you access. Just let me know.

http://cincinnaticomicexpo.com/

"Why do I get the feeling we have picked up another pathetic lifeform." - Obi Wan Kenobi
FallenJedi ()
Corellian Base CO
Corellian Base CO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Brian, thank you for the invitation.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Corellian Base - at Cincy Comic Expo... they were REALLY promoting next year's Lexington Comic Con.

http://www.lexingtoncomiccon.com/

Looking at the lineup, it looks like a decent Star Wars turnout. Do you guys have any organized presence at this con?

Editor:
All Wings Report In! - Great Lakes Base blog
Briankenobi (Brian Pauley)
Great Lakes Base CO
Great Lakes Base CO

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sooo going to this.

"Why do I get the feeling we have picked up another pathetic lifeform." - Obi Wan Kenobi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Corellian Base -> Corellian Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: