About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7bac005378995ff33061d03e72a16d10Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

CANCELLED PA, MONESSON - PUMPKIN PATCH 11/17 + 11/18 2012

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Registration
 (0)

(0)

(0)

User Registered Confirmed
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: CANCELLED PA, MONESSON - PUMPKIN PATCH 11/17 + 11/18 2012 Reply with quote

Rebels,

Information on this event is still coming in.
Danielle Volkar will be the Echo liaison for this event.
She will be posting more details as they become available.

November 17 and November 18, 2012 time for both days is 3pm-9pm at the Giant Pumpkin Patch(Corner of Summit and Alexander Avenues)in Monessen, Pa for Light Up Night at the Giant Pumpkin Patch. This event is sponsored by American Medical Community Foundation, http://www.amcfinc.com.

The organizer wishes to have 12+ members present at the event. 6-501st 6- RL for both days. Approximately 1200 attendees will be at the event. A good mix between the two groups is desired. A secure changing area with a number of liquid refreshment is promised.

A brief description:
Light Up Night is an annual fund raising event hosted by the American Medical Community Foundation. 100% of the money raised from the event goes to local charities. This is the time of year when the patch comes to life with the glow of Christmas lights. The event features family friendly activities such as: games, camel rides, petting zoo, crafts, food, visits with Santa and so much more. The event also hosts a variety of entertainment for the attendees. We would like for your organization to be a part of that entertainment.

Attending
1. Danielle Volkar
2. Jay McPherson (501st)
3. Tom Kness
4. Jim Burns (tentative)
5. Tharren Thompson (tentative)

Last edited by Endorscout64 on Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Stretch (Jim Burns Jr.)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am posting a maybe. It is still a ways out. The weekend before I am coming back from a wedding out of state. A lot is on hiatus atm due to my grandfather who is ill. I will post more later on this.
Ammi Ziva (Danielle Volkar)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There will be an Imperial Detention Facility on site.

Time to capture those Storm Troopers and Darth Vader for good!!
Mahim ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to roll the dice on this one and say "maybe" at this point. We have family that live about an hour away, so I might be able to bring the whole Thompsonista clan. Depends on a lot of factors, so put me down as "tentative".

"It is the happy man who does the useless things; the sick man is not strong enough to be idle." - G. K. Chesterton, "Orthodoxy"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Received this today .

On behalf of the American Medical Community Foundation we would like to extend our deepest apologies for we must cancel your appearance at our event. Due to circumstances beyond our control (construction delays) we must cancel The Light Up Night at the Giant Pumpkin Patch on November 17th and 18th.
Stretch (Jim Burns Jr.)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

man that sucks. But understandable. I was looking forward to it.
Ammi Ziva (Danielle Volkar)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be bigger and better next year. I am working with American Medical to make sure that they have all of the animatronics up and in perfect working order.

I will keep everyone posted for updates.

Thank you for your support.

Ammi Ziva
charkboy ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's too bad. Keep us posted.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: