About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=229ce77e19af752f6afc0e66dac335b6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

2012 Answers from JaesGawrd (James Garcia)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Spice Runner Squadron
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HazardThree (Jon Paulson)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject: 2012 Answers from JaesGawrd (James Garcia) Reply with quote

This thread is dedicated to answers provided by James Garcia in the 2012 Spice Runner Squadron Commander election. Please remember to respond to questions in your thread only.

Good luck.

HazardThree (Jon Paulson)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

REMINDER : Q&A began Monday the 17th of September (12:10am EST). The Questions phase ends after 7 days (Sunday September 23rd at 11:59pm EST), while answers may continue for two more days (Closing on Tuesday September 25th, 11:59pm EST).

JaesGawrd (James Garcia)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why should YOU be Squadron Commander?

If I was Squadron Commander I believe that I can bring pride, unity, events, and numbers to Spice Squadron. Through this pride and unity can we become attractive to others and our numbers can grow. I know with that excitement Spice Squadron can become a strong force in Kessel Base to recruit members and drive more events that we can give back to our community. I would work on a flyer that is specific to what is Spice Squadron is and how we help the community. I would want to develop communication between all the pilots so that we can know one another through personal or digital contact.

What would YOU do to make the Squadron more active?

I would do my best to stay in contact with the CO and XO of Kessel Base and help plan events all over the Kessel Base area. I know I make my way up Texas from time to time and try my hardest to recruit not just for Kessel Base but also for the Spice Squadron. I believe that Pride and Unity are the key elements to make this Squadron more appealing and this will create more active members. Basically, to light a fire under the pilots and get this awesome squad more active.

Why do you costume as a Pilot?

I costume a pilot because it makes me feel invincible. I can remember being a child and loving Luke and Leia because they were the future of the Jedi Order but there was something special about Wedge Antilles to me. He was someone who was not a main character and he didn’t have any special powers but he was Amazing Hero in the sky and space. He was this normal guy who seemed to be invincible and this made me want to be an X-Wing Pilot. ALSO PORKINS RULES!!!!!!

How do you think you can raise Squadron morale?

I believe I can raise the Squadron morale by bringing communication between one another. Kessel base reaches over three states and being a pilot by yourself can be a very lonely thing. (I know from my experience) I would want others to become excited about this Squadron and for the pilots to know one another. Helping one another with ideas and building the gaps between each other will give us a sense of community. As Squadron Commander I would want all the pilots to feel ownership and know that their ideas will be heard and that we will build up Spice Runnners in numbers and in pride together.

I would also like to work on a patch to put on our jumpers and a shirt for Kessel pilots to wear under our jumpers to give each one of us a type of ownership and pride.

"Their good intentions are soaked with selfishness and the Dark Side." - Ja'es Gawrd
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Kessel Base -> Spice Runner Squadron All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: