About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=aa34ae1c7fbd44943b348c1af22bed4fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Congrats to the base

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base -> Alderaan Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:16 am    Post subject: Congrats to the base Reply with quote

As your former base commander, It is my pleasure to make the first post under your new forums. And to congratulate your new Official CO and XO

Congrats people.

Phantom6 (Justin Craig Manning)

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:26 am    Post subject: Congrats to the base Reply with quote

your welcome up here anytime Ed.... 
I think you know that though   Wink

Last edited by Phantom6 (Justin Craig Manning) on Sun Nov 11, 2007 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Angelariel (Angela Anderson-Cobb)
Great Lakes Base XO
Great Lakes Base XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 3:53 am    Post subject: Congrats to the base Reply with quote

Congrats you guys and gals.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
mooglar (Mark Stafford)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 6:20 am    Post subject: Congrats to the base Reply with quote

Thanks, Ed! Great to finally have our own forum here. Thanks for all your work.

And thanks, Angelariel. We're glad to be up and running.

Dylan Starstriker (Joseph T. White, Jr.)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: Congrats to the base Reply with quote

Alright Alderaan Base!!!!!!! WOOT!

And check out the spiffy base logo, too!

Thanks Ed and all of Echo base for being such good friends and getting us on our way. (Or kicking us out, I don't remember )

hofmann (Matt Hofmann)
Mos Espa Base CO
Mos Espa Base CO

Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Congrats to the base Reply with quote

When you guys come up with a logo, I'll make up sigs and IDs for everyone. Just lemme know
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
Dylan Starstriker (Joseph T. White, Jr.)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 2:25 pm    Post subject: Congrats to the base Reply with quote

I think we're going with the one Mark has. The Tantive IV superimposed on Alderaaan. We just have the photoshop version we dont have an artist rendition yet and we are still working on the motto.

The pilot squadron, btw, will be Phoenix Squadron.

Reaper

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Congrats to the base Reply with quote

Now, get your base officers into the base command forums, there are several issues being discussed that they should get in on.

See you all there Smile

Former User Echo Base

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 3:27 pm    Post subject: Congrats to the base Reply with quote

Congratulations!
Ki-Ade Rane ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:17 am    Post subject: Congrats to the base Reply with quote

Congrats to the base!!!! hip hip hooray!!!! now i wonder if all the new members will be accepted in now....yay finally the forum we have all been waiting for this should get pretty crowded soon, once people find it that is! someone should let everyone know its here on the rumblings section...hmmmmm.....but who would do such a thing?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cyranodb (Mike)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:58 pm    Post subject: Congrats to the base Reply with quote

Hey guys...how's the new base workin' for ya??  SPLITTERS!!!
Queen Amidala (Mary Alice Ladd)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 1:14 am    Post subject: Congrats to the base Reply with quote

Congrats on the new base and getting your forum
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:53 am    Post subject: Congrats to the base Reply with quote

Way to go (literally it seems) guys!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
JediMom3 (Andrea Samulewicz)
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:17 pm    Post subject: Congrats to the base Reply with quote

Congrats again to you all
Phantom6 (Justin Craig Manning)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:31 am    Post subject: Congrats to the base Reply with quote

thanks guys n gals ....   now  for elections ....

We will be doing that on our base forums I think ... so off I go to type away  my intentions

Yes  I am running ...  and I wish MARK well also .. he is running also

BEST OF LUCK TO ALL WHO RUN ......  and grads to Katie on Nomination...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Alderaan Base -> Alderaan Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: