About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=793a9af719ede615db26e1a2e8c6e062Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

2012 Naboo Outpost CO Nominations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Naboo Outpost -> Naboo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JediMasterMark (Mark Jones)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:38 pm    Post subject: 2012 Naboo Outpost CO Nominations Reply with quote

Nominations for Outpost Commanding Officer can now be made & are open for the next 7 days.

After which Q & A runs for the following 7 days (with answers being accepted for 2 additional days)

Voting will commence, with polls open for 7 days.

If no nominations occur the current Commanding Officer shall continue.

Thank & good luck to all candidates.
JediMasterMark (Mark Jones)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a friendly reminder that there is just a little over 24 hours left to nominate a Base CO.

If the current BCO would like to remain on as BCO - they may announce their desire or willingness to do so in this nomination thread

If there are no nominations, the current BCO has the option to remain CO for another term with no nominations or voting required to remain in office, however they must announce their desire/intention to remain in office (Article V Section 3).

If the current BCO is unresponsive or declines to lead the base for the next year/term, the current XO must accept or decline the role of BCO. If the current XO declines, the LAC will be faced with having to appoint a BCO for the base, or dissolve (you'd lose your base and get absorbed into a neighboring base) due to lack of leadership.

This is all taken from article V, section 3 & 4 of the charter:

Quote:

3. Nominations must be from Active members of the unit. A member may nominate themselves and that will require a second nomination. Standing officers must post their desire to seek another term or decline to seek another term (no response is considered a decline). No second is required for standing officers.

4. If no nominations are made for a particular office by 12:00am EST the third Monday of September, then the officers holding these positions will remain in office. If a standing Outpost or Base Commander does not seek another term and no nominations are made for that unit, the XO must accept or decline being promoted to CO. If the XO declines (no response is considered a decline) then the Legion Council is empowered to appoint a new CO or to consider having the unit absorbed into a neighboring unit due to lack of leadership.
Ember ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish to step down from the position of CO.

Over the past year I have been too busy focusing on my teaching career and personal projects to afford the Outpost the attention necessary of a CO, and I feel that it would be better to let someone else who can provide this attention take the reigns.

I have had a great time while in this position - I have learnt a lot about the inner-workings of the Legion, our Outpost numbers have grown substantially, and we participated in our biggest most publicised troop ever - The Episode 1 3D launch, which was the outcome of months of meetings with Fox and Sylvia Park management.

I hope the Outpost will continue to grow, both in numbers and in trooping experience.
Thank you to all troopers for the past few years, lets make the next few years even better Smile
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry to hear that Ember Sad Really, but like I said in person (I think! or email?) I'm really glad your career is taking off Smile

As our CO has a desire to step down, I would like to put my hand up for CO. I am in a unique position to be able to attend all the Conventions in NZ as well as will be continuing to be able to attend Melbourne Armageddon and so reguarly meet with the neighbours.
Anaria Zar-Rel (Kristy Glasgow)
Naboo Outpost XO
Naboo Outpost XO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I second the nomination of Neimhaille as CO Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Naboo Outpost -> Naboo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: