About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=36c3cc02fba86149ed1650331e62ae02Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Clone Lieutenant

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Clones of the Republic -> Movie clones
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bell (Ashley)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Clone Lieutenant Reply with quote

Sorry not a build thread just me really quite cuffed that i have finished my build and that is now officially cleared.

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=7206&bu=coslist.php%3Fview%3Dmy&bl=Back+to+my+costumes

Previously i have built and finished a Galactic Marine and Animated ARC trooper but i would say that this build was the hardest by far. Mind you most of the problems were either directly or indirectly my fault since i kind of broke my helmet twice, ruined the paint job on the helmet twice, ruined a visor, messed up a pair of shins and fell out completely with the chest and back as it would not fit together no matter how much i tried and only got salvaged when i took it to a armourer who was able to fix it so that it closed. But apart from that it was fairly standard.

But with it done and cleared i took my armour up my local woods for a mess around and for a comfort run so that i can iron out any fitting problems before i troop the armour. My wood also has old RAF buildings so i had some fun, pictures below:

Now on to the next build where more smeg ups will no doubt happen. Thank goodness for zap-a-gap
Heatshock (Nathan Lim)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice one mate - congrats on clearance!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Clones of the Republic -> Movie clones All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: