About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=7585601ed00515015b4ba849eae9d181Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

DK/LFL Star Wars Reads Day October 6th, 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calaveylon ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I go and troop the Mohegan Lake B&N by myself if the store is willing to have a costumed volunteer there? Kamino base is not participating in the SW Reads event. I saw no threads on their boards.
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am all for it. But for safety reasons I would suggest someone to costume with (another member perhaps.)
STAR-WARS-FREAK-JPB (JEFFREY BUHOLTZ)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right now I am not sure who from GE can make it to what location that day where I am. We are spread out over the East and West side of the city so we should be able to hit a few that day. I am East, and am planning on Trooping as Han at the Fairport Public Library 2-4 if anyone else can make it. Then I plan on going over to the Pittsford Barnes and Noble on Monroe Ave. from 7-9. I am signed up with GE for my shirt.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.
I hope to meet up with people from Echo Base at NYCC. I'll be there Saturday only.
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anymore shirt sizes? Anymore members wanting to troop this event.
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the Buffalo Area:
XL - 8
L- 4

Thank You

DXO • RLSC

There is NO Orange Mafia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gil, I will need your email.
CorranFalco (Daniel Westbrook)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TrooperPX wrote:
Kimberly and I will be at the Vestal, NY location. Please add us to the master list.

I will also be trooping with Dave and Kim for my first official Rebel Legion event. Laughing XL shirt, not that it will fit me LMAO
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Need members in NYC, LI, and Rochester stat!!!! Plus I need Albany to pick a lead so I can sent shirt info location info.
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update: I have now received the master list of locations in where Echo Base members will be attending or open to attend. Each location will have its own thread in the Event Forum. All members please seek out the event thread and post in it. If a location is not posted, it is then under the liaison of a counter-part club (501st, FanForce, or Mando Mercs), if members are attend a location where a counter-part is lead, the members must get in contact with that club.

This thread is now locked. Continue to post a follow on the event threads. Thank you.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: