About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=bdc1bc8b0bdb003867a3cd10bfb27ecfMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

HooliganJim's Jedi Build Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Costume Build Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HooliganJim ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

still here.....how do I post pictures???
Mahim ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Posting pics is pretty easy once you get the hang of it--takes a little bit of BBCode magic, though. The easiest way is to create an online album for your build on a photo site like Flickr, Photobucket, or (my personal favorite) Picasa Web Albums. Those sites will all provide you with the URL to the photo you want to post, so just find that link, copy it and paste it here with the image tags on either end.

So, for example, here's the way it looks when you type it all in:

[img]http://yourfavoriteonlinephotohostingsite.com/yourrockinjedicostumepic.jpg[/img]

Note that there is a "Preview" button to the left of the "Submit" button on the "Post A Reply" box. You can click that and see how your message will look before you post it--that way you can make sure it works first.

If you don't want to mess with the code tags, you can always just post a link to your album here so we can go look at your pics there.

"It is the happy man who does the useless things; the sick man is not strong enough to be idle." - G. K. Chesterton, "Orthodoxy"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HooliganJim ()

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you. I will work on that this weekend. Been having my hands full with the wee one....
Mahim ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HooliganJim wrote:
thank you. I will work on that this weekend. Been having my hands full with the wee one....

Laughing Whenever my wife is out and about with our four, people often remark to her, "You've sure got your hands full!" To which she always replies, "Yep--full of good things!" Enjoy the wee bairn--you have the rest of your life to play dress-up, but your baby will only be this age once!! Wink

"It is the happy man who does the useless things; the sick man is not strong enough to be idle." - G. K. Chesterton, "Orthodoxy"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HooliganJim ()

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I am settled in Matawan NJ now.... My youngling is 4 months old ....and my wife is 9 months pregnant.....
Mahim ()
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HooliganJim wrote:
So I am settled in Matawan NJ now.... My youngling is 4 months old ....and my wife is 9 months pregnant.....

Thanks for the update--looking forward to your progress!

HooliganJim ()

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

slow and steady right
Mahim ()
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HooliganJim wrote:
slow and steady right

No doubt!

HooliganJim ()

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still saving money... My padawan is killing funds quickly lol...
Mahim ()
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HooliganJim wrote:
Still saving money... My padawan is killing funds quickly lol...

I hear you for sure! We'll be here when you're ready!

HooliganJim ()

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I need a higher paying job also.... the city salary isn't hacking it lol
HooliganJim ()

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So sorry I have been absent... Let me recap the last year of my life to this day..... was at a Mets game at Citi field and my Uncle (who I lived with) dropped dead in front of me... A few months later my beautiful wife produced our young Padawan... 3 months later my cousin ( who took over the house I lived in) went off the deep end and evicted my family from our apartment.... so came the move to NJ... Then at 6 months old my Padawan needed surgery to correct a small defect from birth... Fun this was not. Then my younger sister knocked on deaths door but after 6 weeks in a bacta tank ( or hospital bed) she made a miraculous recovery! So now I am back to working on my threads......
Mahim ()
Active Legion Member

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to hear things are settling down for you a bit. Darth Real Life can really come on strong sometimes. When you get a chance, post some pics of where you are in your build. Looking forward to seeing it all come together!!

JediMasterMark (Mark Jones)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim, sorry to hear about the bad chain of events - and keeping hope that like Tharren said, things stay settled down for you!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Costume Build Threads All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: