About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=4b7c9732046802f2b074a493f3420e84Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

A Costume question for ROTJ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Luke Skywalker
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jwwest779 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:15 am    Post subject: A Costume question for ROTJ Reply with quote

I have recently assembled my Luke Skywalker ROTJ costume and am preparing for my photo submissions. I have two questions. My boots are solid black with no buckles or straps but they have zippers running up the inside of the boot. My question is, is this acceptable? My second question is, I purchased my lightsaber and it has a loop on the end for clipping it to my costume. My second question is, is it absolutley nessecary to have a place to clip it to my costume. Any help or advice would be awesome. STAR WARS RULES!!!!
Jedi Loreen (Lori Procopio)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised that the Costume Standards don't say anything about having to have a saber hook on this belt.

I would say, if you want to be completely accurate, to add one. And this way, you won't have to hold your saber all the time, either.
Wink

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone have any good resources for finding a authentic ROTJ belt for the Luke Skywalker costume?
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jwwest779 wrote:
Does anyone have any good resources for finding a authentic ROTJ belt for the Luke Skywalker costume?

Its in here somewhere:

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7678

http://www.endorbase.org/
https://www.facebook.com/#!/jedhead1

In Loving Memory of Chanel Vanecek, aka "Padme_Skywalkr" (Feb. 7, 1980 - Oct. 25, 2003) xoxo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Melex ()

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how did you make the costume im so confused on what to do i want to sow mine but what did you do?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Jedi -> Luke Skywalker All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: