About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=053c2f9da0cffecada5194bcce109676Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

501st/Rebel Legion/R2 Builders LocalTV interview

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Nordic Base - Wampa's Cave
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ArtooAnna ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:41 pm    Post subject: 501st/Rebel Legion/R2 Builders LocalTV interview Reply with quote

Lately me and my Henrik + Jimmy have been quite famous back in Sweden with the Celebration convention Wink hahah

So for those who haven't seen this yet, here it is! Only in swedish tho' http://www.svt.se/nyhetsklipp/regionalt/tvarsnytt/article252139.svt

I think it turned out very good Smile Proud Star Wars Nerd ;D
TI-9827 (Tapio Komulainen)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JIMIII!!!!

That was nice! However I didn´t understand almost anything of it Embarassed
Lora Skywalker ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice. Swedish is hard for me, but I think I got some of it. (Of course, I could have turned the volume up so it was easier to hear). Wink

http://headoftheclones.proboards59.com/index.cgi -if you like FF of the crazy kind. Wink Clone Leader
Elith Dupar ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jatteroligt! Smile
Obi Anne (Johanna Nybelius)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a really good interview, exactly about why we are doing the things we do, but without making us look stupid. Great job.

Btw, have you seen the Expressen article yet? I tried to find it online but couldn't.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Europe -> Nordic Base - Wampa's Cave All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: