About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ab0da0b5e4f9251ff0e79ecbe20fc976Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome to the Brazilian Base!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases S. America -> Polis Massa Base -> Polis Massa Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lin-Si-Tar Konnair (Hermes Barreto, III)
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 7:35 am    Post subject: Welcome to the Brazilian Base! Reply with quote

We have been having trouble with the Imperials, but we´re going to steadily make the number of Rebel Pilots grow further and further in Brasil!!!

If you need anything, including some costuming work, do not hesitate to ask! My e-mail is lin_si_tar@hotmail.com and here´s a picture of me against some Imperial scum!

May the Force be with you all!

Lin-Si-Tar Konnair, Blaze Leader.

TK-194 (Vinicius Ayres)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2002 7:53 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the Brazilian Base! Reply with quote

Hi there, Rebel Scum! I do remember this meeting and you ran a lot after facing me (the trooper in the picture).

I permited you to scape our last meeting (as you can see in the picture above), but it will not happen again!

Next time, you will feel the power of an imperial blaster!

Bow to the Emperor!

Lin-Si-Tar Konnair (Hermes Barreto, III)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 11:16 am    Post subject: Welcome to the Brazilian Base! Reply with quote

Great to see you here, Trooper.... and believe me, I´ll have more Rebel at my side to support me next time!

And we never run, we go all the way!

TK-194 (Vinicius Ayres)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2002 8:21 am    Post subject: Welcome to the Brazilian Base! Reply with quote

Keep "running out" or, as you said, "going all the way" rebel and the Empire will take care of Brasil. In fact, we already are the power here. 

Anyway, it's good to find a friend in you, pilot! Let's keep contact and let's make the Star Wars community grow more and more in Brasil!

TK-194 out!

Daniel Castelo (Daniel Castelo)
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 11:50 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the Brazilian Base! Reply with quote

Do not fear.. Because I am here.. Ta ta ta ta taaaa.

Sorry,  TK-194... We've got a whole army or Jedi knights here in Brazil. Each one is special.           Ok... some are dumb. But many are special.  And we are great together.

Mr Konnair will have a great support.

Hey, mr Konnair!! Would you like to taste this bantha soup? Specialy made in a trooper helmet..

Flauber Kenobi ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2003 10:01 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the Brazilian Base! Reply with quote

Hello There!

Its being a pleasure to stay here making a part on this Rebel Base. I trully hope we got some good Rebel troopers and Jedi Knights to join us in a future not so far...

Flauber Kenobi

http://www.jedifanfilmes.kit.net

Andrômeda Aino ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2003 2:03 am    Post subject: Welcome to the Brazilian Base! Reply with quote

How about me, dear Flauber? ^_^

Hello everybody!! Aino is here!! ^__^ It's a pleasure join the Rebel Legion and, of course, be part of the Brazilian Base, specialy being represented by master Hermes "Lin-Si-Tar"! ^_^

Kisu! ^.^

Andrômeda Aino

Wrote and is very happy!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
TK-194 (Vinicius Ayres)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 1:01 am    Post subject: Welcome to the Brazilian Base! Reply with quote

Well, I guess my men will have a very good training time soon. Some new targets for our blasters...

Rebels, be alerted. The Rebels are growing here, in Brazil, but for each new signed Rebel, the Empire enlists 3 or 4 new members.

It still have time to join us and leave the "scum". Your talents are great, I hate to loose it...

Think about it...

Wedge Antilles ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the Brazilian Base! Reply with quote

Aeeeeeeeeeeeeeee negada!

:-)

Wedge Antilles reporting in. Beware, Imperials! Rogue Leader has arrived and his X-Wing is pouring out laser fire on Eyebals, Dueces and everything else you throw at us! Send the TIES and prepare the body bags!

Tem mais alguém ativo além do Hermes e do Vinicius?

Abs,
Fábio "Antilles" Barreto

TK-194 (Vinicius Ayres)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 6:27 am    Post subject: Welcome to the Brazilian Base! Reply with quote

Fabio,

Tem sim! Alias, tem uma galera ativa no RL Brasil!

Clica no link "http://www.rebellegion.com/members.asp?BASEID=19&PageIndex=1" que vc vai ver todos os membros da Base Brasil e suas fantasias!

Abracos

Rookie One ()
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: Welcome to the Brazilian Base! Reply with quote

Hello!

Somebody here remember me?

Ok.. não sei mais inglês.  Tem mais um Jedi perdido aqui no meio...

Padawan Tai Lin (Jesenia Baez)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:29 am    Post subject: Welcome to the Brazilian Base! Reply with quote

Merry Christmas everybody!!! God bless!
Hallatan (Marcos Pereira de Neiva)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fala Galera!!!

Reportando a chegada na Base Brasileira!!!

Um grande abrao a todos!!!

People speaks!!!

Reporting the arrival in the Brazilian Base!!!

A great one I hug to all!!!
Rysa-Mara (Mary Farah)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A!!!!
Seja bem-vindo. Razz
sempre bom ter mais Jedi na base, assim rola uma "Fora" pra cuidar de tudo... hm? Razz

Legal ter mais um brasileiro! Wink
Ainda mais, meu Mestre. Smile

---
Yeah!
Be welcome!
It's so good to have more Jedi in the base, because they can always give us a "Force" (support) to take care of everything... Razz

Nice to have one more Brazilian member!
And now, my Master!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
edgejedi (Jase Fox)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to see you all here! Cool

Keep up the great work fighting for freedom! If you need any help just let us know!

Rebel Legion Council Emeritus : Base Command Liaison Officer - 2007/08
Rebel Legion UK Emeritus : Commanding Officer - 2005 to 2009
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases S. America -> Polis Massa Base -> Polis Massa Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: