About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=95aecf8871bcc15b0db98f884fa3fc09Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

A special request to droid builders for CVI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Droids
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rando Mextra (Mark Bradley)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:08 am    Post subject: A special request to droid builders for CVI Reply with quote

One of our RL display areas is going to be dressed as a droid and speeder repair garage; we are in need of some spare droid parts to poplulate our 'parts shelves'. I'm looking for things large enough to be visible on the shelves which will be on the back wall (not touchable by con-goers).

The first preference is for junk parts that folks would like to donate (that way we can paint and weather them). Maybe you have some parts that are inaccurate or damaged? Maybe you've updgraded something and just don't know what to do with the old one?

But even if you have something you don't want to get rid of, it would be helplful to have items that can be lent to the display and we'll get them back to you at the end.

Anything would be great from any kind of droid. Just let us know here or PM me if you have something you could contribute.

Thanks!

Stormtroopers: The Other White Meat

Mieal Deneb (Rachel Orange)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Droid Wranglers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I could, because I have some spare parts (I'd want them back) but we can't afford to go to CVI this time. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Lordhotwing (John Boisvert)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to say how awesome that came out. That was probably my favorite part of CVI. You guys did such a great job!!
Rando Mextra (Mark Bradley)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks John- it was a really fun setup. George Lucas liked it too!

We will continue to add to our stash of droid junk so we can set this up at future cons and celebrations, so if anyone still has parts they want to donate, think of us!

Stormtroopers: The Other White Meat

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Droids All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: