About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=72ca02f6d71c128e1ec3c8b23d66326bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Echo Base logo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TrooperPX (David Ramsay)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:33 pm    Post subject: Echo Base logo Reply with quote

I'm trying to get a large (hi resolution) version of the Echo Base logo. I am making a banner for our local area and that's the last graphic I need.

Hoping someone can help or point me in the right direction.

Echo Base - Binghamton, NY
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are making an original banner with the base logo the design of the banner needs to be ok'd by the base and the Legion PR team first before you manufacture it.
Delpa Gival (Patrick Delieto)
Echo Base CO
Echo Base CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
2013 Christmas Toys for Tots Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:58 am    Post subject: Banners Reply with quote

Hey Dave any update on the banners?
Echo Base CO
Echo Base CO

Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave this is the most detailed one. I used it for the 12" patch. I have some contacts for vendors for the Banner. How did you make out? Please PM me with a quote if you have any so I can compare. Thanks.

Echo Base CO
Echo Base CO

Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 30, 2013 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dave how did this work out?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: