Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=c8aba6377fa8ae4be7e2b1d936a125efMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

The Superhero thread

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tatooine Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
_Master_Skywalker_ ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Hurricane Sandy Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: The Superhero thread Reply with quote

ok, so not Star Wars related but....

I think we're all pop culture geeks here..no?

There's been a lot of Super hero movies made of late. Thoughts?

I think EVERYONE LOVED the Avengers...anyone not ?

I saw the Amazing Spiderman the other day- Liked it, but not as much as the original Spiderman the movie. Am I just old ? (Stace be quiet Razz *lol*)
or was it just more tradional ? That's not to say I didn't like the new movie, it was just a little brooding for me.

Dark Knight I'm looking forward to seeing & "the Man of steel" has me VERY worried !!!

Thoughts?

oigen

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anytime a new superhero movie comes out i always get super excited.

but when they err into the real of remaking my favourite classics thats when a sudden dread fills me.

for example total recall. WHHHHYYYYYY that movie was perfect and it needs no remake. but i will see it anyway lol Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tatooine Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: