About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=285a79bc774679eced0f8755634f94e6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

**** 501st NER Listing of Troops coming up ****

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Base Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TKJimbo (James Hannon)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:39 pm    Post subject: **** 501st NER Listing of Troops coming up **** Reply with quote

Heres a posting listing the upcoming troops for July in one place

If you want to sign up for any of these events, go to the individual link... Also, check those threads before you go... Things may have changed (times, dates, cancelled) that this catchall post may not have caught... Those threads will always have the "most up-to-date" info.

June 2012
Sat, June 30th - Bradley Beach Library Event, Bradley Beach, NJ
http://www.501stner.com/members/index.php?showtopic=6776

July 2012

Thu, July 5th - Lakewood Library, Lakewood, NJ
http://www.501stner.com/members/index.php?showtopic=6698

Tue, July 10th - Star Wars Camp at the Library , Toms River, NJ
http://www.501stner.com/members/index.php?showtopic=6672

Sat, July 14th - Microsoft Store:Freehold - Star Wars Day, Freehold, NJ
http://www.501stner.com/members/index.php?showtopic=7270

Mon, July 16th - Atlantic County Library Event - Galloway, NJ
http://www.501stner.com/members/index.php?showtopic=7069

Thu, July 19th - Manchester Library Event - Manchester, NJ
http://www.501stner.com/members/index.php?showtopic=6484

Fri, July 20th - Scotch Plains Library Event - Scotch Plains, NJ
http://www.501stner.com/members/index.php?showtopic=6484

Sat, July 21st - Lacey Library Event - Lacey, NJ
http://www.501stner.com/members/index.php?showtopic=7019

Sat, July 28th - Chrome Riders for Cooper Hospital – Mulica Hill, NJ
http://www.501stner.com/members/index.php?showtopic=7054

Tue, July 31st - Star Wars Fun at the Ocean County Library - Little Egg Harbor, NJ
http://www.501stner.com/members/index.php?showtopic=7068

Please join my Facebook Group for my book Lost Boys of the Bronx: the Oral History of the Ducky Boys Gang

Last edited by TKJimbo (James Hannon) on Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:23 am; edited 11 times in total
TKJimbo (James Hannon)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated first post removing past troops and adding a few more

Please join my Facebook Group for my book Lost Boys of the Bronx: the Oral History of the Ducky Boys Gang
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a great idea! Thumbs up I suggested this a while back for all of the area Garrison invites.

Hopefully we can get a thread going for GE and CCG as well.

DXO • RLSC

There is NO Orange Mafia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TKJimbo (James Hannon)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Gil, It would be great if all Garrisons could do this, but speaking from experience, its a pain in the butt to write up (Its a manual process)

Me posting this came out of neccesity... I started getting confused about which troops I signed up for... So when I update this, I print it out and put it on my wall to keep me organized Smile

Delpa Gival (Patrick Delieto)
Echo Base CO
Echo Base CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:25 am    Post subject: Updates Reply with quote

Thanks for the updates James! I agree great idea !
TKJimbo (James Hannon)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Pat!

Update:
Didnt see any interest, but just in case someone was planning to go - Friday May 18th Relay for Life in Morristown has been cancelled...

forceflaw (jarred daski)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello I just had a question do joint event count for the "1 event a year" to maintain full legion membership?
Endorscout64

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Jarred.
TKJimbo (James Hannon)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated first post with troops coming up for July....

You guys are invited to all, but the two this month that I'd recommend as different are the Freehold Microsoft Store Star Wars Day on July 14th (in the heart of Springsteen country) or the Chrome Riders for Cooper Hospital on July 28th (which is a great cause, but its usually held on the hottest day of the year historically LOL)

Hope to see you at an event soon...
-=J

TKJimbo (James Hannon)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Upcoming September/October troops for the 501st NER (NJ) (that you are welcome to attend in costume) posted at
http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=41845

Echo Base CO
Echo Base CO

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:04 am    Post subject: Events Reply with quote

Hey Jim nice job with the cross posting here. Please update this for upcoming troops from NER. Thanks.
Echo Base CO
Echo Base CO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:36 am    Post subject: NER Invite Sandy Ground Project. 8/24/13 Reply with quote

Below is the information provided to us by the event organizers. Looking at this, it's a really good cause that is personal to a lot of us in the Tri-State Area. Reading the entire post, they mention that the teach we will be honoring "dressed up like a Jedi" and was proud to cosplay and encouraged her kids to enjoy things like that. I really believe this would be a fantastic opportunity for the Rebel Legion of come out in support, even though they initially reached out to us via the 501st Legion.

The Sandy Ground Project is a volunteer organization based out of New Jersey. After Hurricane Sandy devastated the East Coast this dedicated group of firemen decided to make a change, and build playgrounds in communities where they were needed most. A few short months after Hurricane Sandy hit, another tragedy had taken the nation in Sandy Hook, CT. These volunteers have made it their mission since December 14, 2012 to build 27 playgrounds in honor of each of the victims who were taken from us that day. These playgrounds have been built in CT and NJ. On Saturday, August 24th 2013 the playground in honor of my dearest friend, Rachel D'Avino will be opened for the public in Asbury Park right on the beach for all to enjoy. Rachel was an advocate for Autistm, dedicating her life to helping those on the spectrum with easy and an immeasurable about of love and compassion. Almost equally, she was an avid Star Wars fan, telling her students that she was a Jedi.

Date & Time:
August 24th, 2013
Arrive at 5PM
Troop 6 PM till 730 PM

7Th Ave & Ocean Ave,
Asbury Park, NJ 07712

Details: We will be there to take pictures with the kids and parents. We also will be there to honor Rachel D'Avino, she was a HUGE Star Wars fan. She was one of the victims of the Sandy Hook school shooting. So they are naming the park after her. We also may help cut the ribbon for this event. So if we can get a Jedi there for this it would mean a lot to her friends and family that are coming to this.

Attendees:
1.Flounder - DZ or spotter
2.Non-Canon Hannon - TBD
3.The Lovely Jackie - TBD
4.Joe - Jedi
5. Dan - RL or DZ
6.Anthony ECG TK or IG
7.Piper - TK
8.Patti - Spotter
9. Dennis - TB
10. Chris - TR
11. Bro - Jedi
12. The Rockstar - TD - Tentative
13. Annie - Leia - GA Tentative
14. Brian - IG
15. Alt-Joe - IG - Tentative

EDIT : I know this is short notice for an event, but I would like to try and get a mix of 501st and Rebel Legion since a few of you are members of both.
Thanks guys!

TB/TI/TK/TS/TX/CC/BH-8869
501st Legion
Northeast Remnant CO
Kamino Squad Enforcer

501st Legion Trooper of the Month - July 2012
First Ever 501st Legion approved Snow Scout
Echo Base CO
Echo Base CO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:41 am    Post subject: Move for Hunger Event Asbury Park 8/31/13 Reply with quote

We have been invited back to the Move for Hunger Food Drive. What a better way to celebrate Labor Day weekend then helping to feed those less fortunate. We'll be doing the usual posing for photos, interacting with the crowd, etc.

Date/Time:
Saturday,
August 31, 2013

Arrive: 11:00a
Troop: 12:00pm - 5:00pm

Asbury Park, NJ 07712

Members Attending:
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)

9)
10)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Base Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: