Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8a91d54db75623f01e9466f857adfd2aMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Havok Solo build ** DONE ! **
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Han Solo and Other Smugglers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaptSolo77 (Brian)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Havok,

I'm out of it for a little while, and you get delusions of granduer!!

Seriously, congratulations on finishing your build. Can't wait to see the finished pics with it all together.

I agree about the issues with the shirt, but the vest looks fantastic!! I would have gone that route as well, but I'm just not sure it's twice as good as the Evolution vest, but it is twice the cost. Anyway, I'm a bit envious. I think if you really want the absolute best stuff Magnoli is the way to go. (except for the shirt maybe).

Get those pics submitted, and let us know when you are approved. I'm not too far behind you. Just have to weather my blaster, texture my droid caller, and add a few more snaps to the belt. I think I'll go do that right now. Good luck, and May the Force be with you.

CaptSolo signing out.

(And I agree with Peter, forget the iron).
jedimika ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome! I'm glad Magnoli worked out for you. I guess I'll try them again in the future.
Another dancing Chewie for you to celebrate!
Dance Chewie
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! Now I've got to take some good approval pics. I was pleasantly surprised that from sending payment to receiving the items, it was only three weeks. I was thinking it would be a couple of months. I guess he just had a little snafu with your other order. Cool thing is, we only have two Hans currently for Echo base, which is a pretty large territory...
jdyyz ()

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome, those pants are sweet. I might look more closely at the Magnoli option after seeing the quality of the workmanship on all three pieces.
Havok69 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I finally got off my butt and submitted my costume for approval! Hopefully I get approved first try...
jdyyz ()

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats and good luck!

I'm still on hold for mine, just biding my time. Down about 20lb and also have a new baby due on the 21st of August, so my focus has really been elsewhere lately.
Havok69 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Health and baby come first. Congratulations on dropping 20lbs! You've got plenty of time; I sure took my time on getting this done. I'm glad to have finally pulled it all together. Funny thing is before going in to this, I was thinking that a Han costume would be fairly easy. Little did I know how many little details there are to making an accurate costume...
Havok69 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! Approved! Thanks everyone for all the advice I've received and all the great build threads here that not only got me motivated to get this done, but also on how to do it.

You know, sometimes I even amaze myself...

Mr. Green
montee916 ()

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Havok69 wrote:
You know, sometimes I even amaze myself...

Mr. Green

That doesn't sound too hard. Razz Laughing

But seriously, congrats on a great job and welcome aboard. (officialy) Cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Han Solo and Other Smugglers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15
Page 15 of 15

Jump to: