About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0d92aa60444bc41de99ab920d80372cdMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Rebel Legion Galactic Senate Detachment C6 Group Photo
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Padme of Hidden Lake ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mara Skywalker wrote:
Padme of Hidden Lake wrote:
I wish I could join, but can't afford CVI. But I would love to see the pics of all of you that are able to go!

Aww, I was so hoping I'd get to meet you and say hello Sad

I know! Darn this stupid economy and the lack of jobs!
Legion XO
Legion XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have requested that 2pm on Friday be allotted for the RLGS detachment group shot, with a separate Leia only shot following immediately after, then followed by a Padme/Queen Amidala group shot immediately following after that. I feel like all of this can be done within the half hour time slot, but if not, I have requested that the 2:30pm slot be for the individual group costume shots. Smile

The only day we can schedule these group shots of any kind is on Friday.
Main RL group shot is at 11am on Friday and all of the other detachment, base and individual group shots will be taking place on this day only.
www.facebook.com/PrincessSandy41280
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
PadmeSkywalker (Carrie Christian)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I'm late to the conversation...work got in the way Razz I'm game for the Friday time slot...just need to decide which costume I'm wearing.
LeiaYT1300 (Beret Balestrieri Kohn)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2pm on Friday should work for me, though I will run a tad late. Reason being the two days for the SW costume contest have been set for Friday and Saturday now, which means I will miss the main RL shoot but usually we take our break about 2pm so I will try to run over in something.

Costume Portfolio
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully they can let you loose for a few pictures, Beret! Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

How does everyone feel about having our detachment photo right after our royalty/senatorial panel on Thursday at 12:30pm or right before the panel at 11am?
I am in need of many detachment members to come and assist for the panel at 11:30-12:30 since i need costumed members.
There are a few other detachments that are doing their group shots on Thursday as well so that they can have time to take pictures and not be extremely rushed for use of the staircase on Friday by the other groups. We need extra time since we are wanting to do a big group photo, a leia group, a padme group, senator group, and whatever other smaller group photos we would want to do.
This will also help out the twileks who want to do the main RL photo on Friday but dont have time to change into another costume one hour later, etc.
There are quite a few people who are having conflicts, including myself, which is why I would like to see about changing our detachment photos to Thursday right after our detachment panel. Since a bunch of us will be at the panel in costume, it only makes sense. Smile
I can put it down for us to do our many group photos for 12:30-1:30pm or 11:00-11:30am if that sounds good? we can also choose our own location by doing this as well instead of just standing on the stairs.

Last edited by Princess Sandy () on Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i need to make an official detachment wide announcement asap concerning the panel and the group photos, so, I will likely try to do that tomorrow via the mass emailing system as well as make the official post about everything here in the forum as well. Just wanted to give you guys a heads up before I made it official and started to seriously plan for what is to come. Things have been extremely crazy lately and will only get more crazy as CVI draws near.

Thanks for the cooperation guys and gals!
Mara Skywalker (Anna)
Nordic Base CO
Nordic Base CO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thursday sounds fine! actually, more than fine Wink As that was the day I planned to wear my Padmé costume Smile

Mynocks deliver Babies
Suzijedi (Suzanne Stelling)
Base Command Liaison

Medals: 7 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm doing the first booth shift on Thurs morning, so dunno if I'll have time to get to the hotel, get changed into Boushh and back again for the detachment pic if it's at 12.30pm, but just do what fits best, Sandy! If I'm not in cossie then I'll just come and take pics Wink

boushh
Rebel Legion UK
501st UK Garrison
This bounty hunter is my kind of scum....fearless and inventive.
Trishaleam (Trisha Morace)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a shift from 1-2:30 on Thursday. Also, I think the cheerleaders are doing their photo around that same time. I believe sometime between 12 and 1.
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Suzijedi wrote:
I'm doing the first booth shift on Thurs morning, so dunno if I'll have time to get to the hotel, get changed into Boushh and back again for the detachment pic if it's at 12.30pm, but just do what fits best, Sandy! If I'm not in cossie then I'll just come and take pics Wink

boushh

Can't you do your shift in costume? If you do, then you would already be in costume. Smile
I'm going to have to check the booth schedule myself because everything is getting turned upside down now that they finally released the date and time for the detachment panel. I may have to cancel my slot or switch with someone...not sure yet. Lol Smile
Either way, come on over in or out of costume. We will make this work out.
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trishaleam wrote:
I have a shift from 1-2:30 on Thursday. Also, I think the cheerleaders are doing their photo around that same time. I believe sometime between 12 and 1.

I know, there are a million things scheduled at the same time at CVI Sad
Since the panel for the detachment is from 11:30-12:30 on Thursday and a lot of the members are coming to assist in costume as well as attend the panel. The group shots on Friday are going to be slammed and crazy so it's logical to make the change to have the photo after or before the panel to give more time and freedom for us to do all the photos we want to do detachment wise. Smile
I'm sure that a lot of table and booth schedules will change up a bit now that the schedule is finally out for all the panels etc.
Hopefully, the panel and the photo will be successful! Smile
Suzijedi (Suzanne Stelling)
Base Command Liaison

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Princess Sandy wrote:
Can't you do your shift in costume? If you do, then you would already be in costume. Smile.

If I need to be able to speak to the public, I won't be able to do it dressed as Boushh and I don't want to take my lid off in public either (I think open-faced costumes are fine for the booth duty though). So I'll do my booth shifts dressed in my civvies.

Whatever way it works out, I'll do my best to come along. It's a thankless task you've got Sandy, so you can only do your best, especially when the schedule is released late in the day.

boushh
Rebel Legion UK
501st UK Garrison
This bounty hunter is my kind of scum....fearless and inventive.
JediJen (Jennifer Pruess)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can probably show up for the panel and/or photo on Thursday, but the costume I will be wearing is one that I haven't had a chance to get submitted for approval yet. I don't know if I will have have a chance to get photos taken/sent in before then. Friday would have been better since I am wearing my approved costume that day, but whatever works out for the majority is fine with me, even if I can't participate in an un-approved costume.
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First post updated to reflect the most up to date information.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Royalty/Senatorial All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: