About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0e9618d0008b0ad115bf527760a056e6Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Pittsburgh Toy Show

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Former User Echo Base

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Pittsburgh Toy Show Reply with quote

Hi Joe, I'm the owner and promoter of Pennsylvania's Largest Toy Show ....I want to thank you for your response. I'm definitely interested in getting this special offer out to Rebel Legion Members. We need some good guys to fend off all these Storm Troopers that will be attending the show.  Can you help me get the word out to the entire Rebel Legion?  As mentioned in the e-mail, all the members have to do is go to  www.pittsburghtoyshow.com and click on mailing list. Then simply fill in the information and put in the comments section that they will be attending the show in costume as a member of the Rebel Legion.  Please let me know if you can help me. Thanks, Dominic

Basically, if you go in a rebel costume, you get in for free.  They're doing the same thing for the 501st.  Just an FYI if anyone is planning on going.

Jodo Kirvanti (Martin Arnold)
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Pittsburgh Toy Show Reply with quote

Joe, I have also posted a similar email I received from Dominic in Rebel Rumblings so that it will be seen by all. I have been in close contact with Dominic and I'm working on getting an advertisement banner put on his site advertising the RL presence at the show just like what is done for the 501st at every con/show website I've been to. We have also been offered a free table to recruit and give out information on the Rebel Legion. The show is close to being sold out, he tells me. I need to let him know asap if we want the offer of the table. The 501st has one for themselves as well. I have already signed up for myself to go so I can assist or run the table myself if needed. If anyone in Echo base would rather run this planning instead (I don't want to invade your base territory  ), just let me know. I'll runit or assist in anyway you need.

View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Former User Echo Base

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Pittsburgh Toy Show Reply with quote

I'm not planning on attending as I already had plans.  I was just spreading the word.  Thanks for the info, though.

ChrisAgony ()
Fallen Rebel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:47 am    Post subject: Pittsburgh Toy Show Reply with quote

Joe, I was planning to do both days as Vader, but if we really need rebel presence, I may do 1 day as Luke....
Xana

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:30 am    Post subject: Pittsburgh Toy Show Reply with quote

I just checked my calendar.  I'm working, so no toy show for me.  The invite was great, though!  These costumes pay for themselves, I tell ya!
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Pittsburgh Toy Show Reply with quote

Ok, so my Padawan, Adar Japheth, and myself will definately be there. We are Freedom Base members but we'll be coming anyway. Everyone should go check out the website (www.pittsburghtoyshow.com) for the show. I had the owner advertise our presence so a strong Rebel presence would be nice. I also told him we'd take the offer of a free table (a $55 value) so if anyone has anything they can bring for the table, please do. I'll supply flyers and possibly business cards and a few decor items. Email or PM me if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2005 5:14 pm    Post subject: Pittsburgh Toy Show Reply with quote

Ok, according to the owner of the Pittsburgh Toy Show, 1 other person from the Rebel Legion other than my padawan and myself have signed up to go. Likewise, this thread has been sitting here for a while and there has been little response. So, even though I'm not CO or even a member of Echo Base, I'm going to take the reins on the planning of this event since I will be attending.

I already have a Dealer table reserved (given to us for freee, a $55 value!). Placement will likely be right next to or near the 501st table. As such, I'm going to make every effort to make our table as impressive as I can. With little RL presence, this will be difficult but I do love a challenge.

Again, I stress, if any Echo Base or other RL member would like to go and can help out in any way, please touch base with me. The tickets are free, after all.

Reaper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Pittsburgh Toy Show Reply with quote

Jodo, Cujo is the state captain for PA, if you need anything from Echo Base, contact him. Not sure how many people we have out on that side of PA, but he should have a better idea. As for taking charge of things, I have no problem with you handling things, and as base commander, I would thank you for your effort.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: