About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=488411940f30da6f5db76571c36c03baMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

PROFILE PIC (FRAME) UPDATES- COSTUME JUDGING

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
miqt (Mike)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:10 pm    Post subject: PROFILE PIC (FRAME) UPDATES- COSTUME JUDGING Reply with quote

[/b]ATTENTION ALL MEMBERS!!!
If you have not sent in your updated pictures you only have until the end of April!!! Again this ONLY EFFECT PEOPLE WITH THE OLD STYLE PROFILE PIC FRAMES (the rectangular ones).
We dont want to see anyone loose their formal status or be bumped into something other than active status! Im going to be contacting eveyone who may be affected again by whatever means I have access to- PM, EMail, Personal Website, whatever youve provided. This may be a small pain but Im looking at it as an opportunity to reach out and bring all the great people we have'nt heard from in a while back together! Get those pics in troops! If there are any questions what to do or how to do it PLEASE send me a PM, find me on FB or whatever- We want to help! It would also help greatly if you get in touch with your RL base friends and help spread the word and the April 30 Deadline!
Thanks so much for your time and help!
and LMK if you need help!
Mike T
CDN base XO

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just taking on last opportunity to encourage anyone who has not re-applied their picture (old frame only) to please do so by the end of the month at the very latest. To everyone who has managed to do so: Thank you very much! This year has seen a lot of cool events and great comraderie! Lets keep it up!
Mike T
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed this window - do I just submit newer photos now? Also, it's been an age since I did this, how/who/where to I submit new photos?
miqt (Mike)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive checked your profile and all of your costumes but 1 are already in new frames. They must not be really old submissions. The only costume you have that has been archived (shelved) by the RL is a princess leia one. Check your 'my costumes' tab. If you want that costume back as formal- you will have to resubmit it as a new costume. The only time this frame update would really get you or limit your access to the RL is if ALL of your costumes were in the old frames or if your only costume was an old frame one. YOU chick- have Many new, up-to-date, and outstanding costumes! I had no idea you had done so many! congrats.
Mike
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, thanks Mike Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: