About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=271b8162e0bddd1176f16f2c451535a2Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Padme of Hidden Lake's Padawan thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Costume Build Threads
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Padme of Hidden Lake ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much Gil (and Bryan) for the covertech! One more pouch and I will be ready to submit! Now that it is yard sale season I'm going to start combing them along with the Army Navy to see what I can find!
Active Legion Member

Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job, guys... way to team up!!! Smile Looking forward to getting you to formal shortly!
Padme of Hidden Lake ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2 quick questions:

The new standards say that the belt and boots have to be the same color, mine are both chestnut, but they are slightly different shades - the belt is a hint darker but just barely, you can tell they used the same tonality but the belt looks like it had slightly thicker coats of stain than the boots. Do I need to try to darken the boots a tad or is this ok? If you ride its like the difference between the center of the seat of a saddle and the edges - they were dyed together but you wear down the center quicker cause that's whats rubbing on your pants as you ride.

#2: do the pouches have to be the same shade as the belt and boots. The one I have so far is still in the same chestnut family but is a couple shades lighter than even the boots. They all have the same reddish undertones just different saturations of color.
Nordic Base CO
Nordic Base CO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think different shades are just fine, as long as they don't clash (especially the pouches and belt Smile )

Mynocks deliver Babies
Padme of Hidden Lake ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just ordered my last pouch. should have it in a couple of weeks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Costume Build Threads All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: