About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=a17eddced98ac842bfb7609acc39e6d8Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Star Wars night at the KC T-Bones, 2012
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base -> Dantooine Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

List is submitted, so if you're on it go to Will Call when you get there to get your tickets.

In other good news: instead of that cramped little office space, this year they're going to put us upstairs in an empty suite for changing/storage. They'll let us know the number closer to Friday, but for those of you that've done this before, you'll know this is a huge improvement Smile

Dantooine Base: Keeping flyover country Imperial-free since 2007
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Gabrin Kinoda (Susan Easter)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gandalfbmg wrote:

In other good news: instead of that cramped little office space, this year they're going to put us upstairs in an empty suite for changing/storage. They'll let us know the number closer to Friday, but for those of you that've done this before, you'll know this is a huge improvement Smile

Can I get a 'hallelujah'?? Very Happy
Dantooine Base CO
Dantooine Base CO

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean I get to suit up somewhere besides the parking lot this year? Razz

It was just way too crowded in that room for me to mess with. Besides...the looks of people watching you get all that armor on and how much trouble it really is to look the part made that quite a bit of the fun of the T-Bonez troop ever year. Razz
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BedlamX wrote:
You mean I get to suit up somewhere besides the parking lot this year? Razz

It was just way too crowded in that room for me to mess with. Besides...the looks of people watching you get all that armor on and how much trouble it really is to look the part made that quite a bit of the fun of the T-Bonez troop ever year. Razz

I think the people who's office that back one is REALLLY hate us being in there, in their way. I guess it's worth it to them to give us a room instead Smile I'm not complaining.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will be in Suite 25 for changing/storage (it is on the 3rd base side). After picking up your tickets from Will Call, go to the media entrance (it is a door between Gates A and B). There should be an usher there (or security in a NPB shirt), just show them your ticket and tell them your with the Star Wars costumers to get in. You can go up the stairs there or there is an elevator to the right of the entrance.

Zazarus (David Scheffner)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And it should give us a better place to get away for a break, those suites are air conditioned, right?
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zazarus wrote:
And it should give us a better place to get away for a break, those suites are air conditioned, right?

I honestly have no idea about that, I've never been in one... The one we're in is on the 3rd base side, so it's back points west, which means the sun won't be shining in at least...

(did you know that the third base line is always supposed to point north in ballparks, so the third base stands tend to have the least exposure to the sun in late afternoon games...)

Battlerager ()
Assistant Captain of the Guard
Assistant Captain of the Guard

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just cleared my Friday night - but this notice is after the list was submitted; if something occurs and I'm permitted to attend - I'll be there! Otherwise, can I just purchase a ticket and join?

edit: either way I'll be attending the Liver Walk Saturday AM for sure.
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Battlerager wrote:
Just cleared my Friday night - but this notice is after the list was submitted; if something occurs and I'm permitted to attend - I'll be there! Otherwise, can I just purchase a ticket and join?

edit: either way I'll be attending the Liver Walk Saturday AM for sure.

Worse case: you need to buy a half-price berm ticket to get in (for Star Wars night, you get half price berm tickets if you wear Star Wars clothes...). But let me email her and see if I can't sneak you on the list... If you buy one you won't actually SIT in that seat after all Smile Would it be JUST you, or would you have an civilians coming with you?

gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've asked her for you, and Bill needed one more too; I'll let you know what she says, or if we have any cancellations we'll take from there...

If anyone's "+'s" want to help photograph, let me know too; we can use one or two folks to operate cameras (we can provide them, nice ones).

gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to say thanks to everyone that came out for this. Great troop as always!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base -> Dantooine Archive All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: