About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=e28261aba5c9fa1bc3db0a8ee74f5e34Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

CVI patch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sandtrooperscout (Mark Tomasello)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:25 am    Post subject: CVI patch Reply with quote

Did anyone happen to catch the horribly uncommunicated CVI merch run and get in on it? Will you have an extra patch? I need one for my RL jacket and had been waiting for some kind announcement regarding our Celebration merch.

I'm not the only one either. I've heard from several members that had no idea a run was ever held. Sad.

Masterbean (Brian Bean)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there was a patch run?
Naglium (Gordon Gravelese)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 6 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry you didn't see the merchandise run. It was in the "Merchandise Currently Available" section. The run was open for 6 weeks. I do not know how much more I could've done to make it apparent to members.

Merchandise should be sold in the "Merchandise Currently Available" section. The "Celebration VI" section is to discuss, organize, and plan all activities for CVI, and is not the place to sell merchandise.

There was a thread here (in the CVI section) soliciting ideas for the logo:
http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=32380

There was a thread here (in the CVI section) voting on the logo:
http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36414

A simple search for CVI merchandise would've yielded you results containing the merchandise ordering thread.

If you would like to purchase merchandise, please send me a PM of what you would like, and I will see what I can do. I did order a little extra of each item, and will try to accomodate your order as best as possible.

RL Stickers for sale here: http://rc5306.yolasite.com/other.php
Commander Cody (Jason R.)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It wasn't horribly un-communicated when we have eight pages of people placing orders Wink

I announced it in my blog on 03 Apr 2012. For addition updates on the Rebel Legion, refer to this thread, http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34464

I discourage my staff from using the mass email feature since it was abused in the past, and I encourage our members to check the forums on a frequent basis for updates.

RAID Commanding Officer | Legion Costume Judge- Rebel Troopers & Officers | Ohio Garrison XO, 501st Legion
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'd have to disagree slightly when even our Base CO was unaware a run was held.

The mass email was exactly what I was waiting for. It's been done for all the previous Celebrations..... We need to remember that not everyone checks the forums regularly.

I'd rather have gotten an email about CVI than Charter Amendments, but thats just me.

Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandtrooperscout wrote:

The mass email was exactly what I was waiting for. It's been done for all the previous Celebrations..... We need to remember that not everyone checks the forums regularly. [/color]

Our mass email function wasn't working properly until recently and our webteam is severely understaffed Confused

At any rate, our Merch Officer has extra shirts/patches for sale, so contact him ASAP. http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6470

RAID Commanding Officer | Legion Costume Judge- Rebel Troopers & Officers | Ohio Garrison XO, 501st Legion
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries. What's done is done and I'm not bitter or anything, lol.

I was able to get 2 patches via a trade with a 501st patch collector, so I'm good. Hopefully those that missed out though will see this and have an opportunity.

Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sandtrooperscout wrote:
No worries. What's done is done and I'm not bitter or anything, lol.

I was able to get 2 patches via a trade with a 501st patch collector, so I'm good. Hopefully those that missed out though will see this and have an opportunity.

If someone is missed the initial run, I'm sure they'll run into a patch trader or three at the convention Razz

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commander Cody wrote:
...I'm sure they'll run into a patch trader or three at the convention Razz

In Tarkin voice:
Or three? At a Celebration? Clearly you underestimate their numbers!
Mr. Green

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: