About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=ca6a48453f8bb9a7be7344233c432d1dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Rebel 'Crest' Poster

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mexican Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xSchmitterSx ()
Benelux Base XO
Benelux Base XO

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Rebel 'Crest' Poster Reply with quote

Dear Rebel colleagues,

… i’m busy with making a poster with all the Rebel Legion Bases and Outposts with the crests of the Bases and Outposts.

I don’t have all the crests yets.

This is what I have already collected:
http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u392/rebel19245/Clipboard01-4.jpg
http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u392/rebel19245/Clipboard02-3.jpg
http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u392/rebel19245/Clipboard03-2.jpg
http://i1065.photobucket.com/albums/u392/rebel19245/Clipboard04-2.jpg
(These are the brouillons)

If you see something’s missing, crests of your base, is it possible to download or get the missing crest. Or if the crest is updated.

The meaning of this, is to print this out, to use as booth filling.

I'm wondering in your Country - State, are there other SW Costume Clubs than Rebel Legion, with Good Guys of Star Wars costumes, or R2 Builders, or Prop Builders?

Friendly regards,

Stijn Desmyter
Lt.Col. xSchmitterSx
Rebel Legion Benelux
raulvader (Raul Bardales Alcocer)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello friend

excellent work let me say to you, actually the information about our base is correct.

in mexico we have other clubs related star wars, we have club in the most of states of mexico (for example, in my state, the star wars fan club has 10 years).

to my knowledge, we don't have prop builder clubs or R2 builders clubs, actually i've always want build a R2 unit but in my country don't have the exact pieces to built one and request them to US is very expensive, and think that is the reason we don't have that kind of clubs.

see ya!!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xSchmitterSx ()
Benelux Base XO
Benelux Base XO

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greetings Raul,

... thank you for the information and support.

I know R2 units are expensive, in Belgium we have a lot of R2 Builders. Each year they come all together at F.A.C.T.S. Con (Belgium) and each year they have one extra.

We are talking with them to form an alliance so we can share our events with them.

Thank you for your time, from the moment the poster design is ready i will post it at Rebel Legion library so every one can use it.
xSchmitterSx ()
Benelux Base XO
Benelux Base XO

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have look in the Logo Library http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=38500

Some crests from bases are missing ...

From your base i'm missing the Eagle Knight Temple crest.
Can i download it somewhere else?

When i have collect all the missing, i will send them to Princess Dee, so she can complete the Logo Library.

Friendly Regards,

Stijn Desmyter
Benelux Base - XO
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mexican Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: