About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=91e939d04983fef1b0ae878fb852a1c2Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

EVENT: Toronto Concert with Anthony Daniels

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Woofer (John H. VanOphem)
Archived Member Profile

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject: EVENT: Toronto Concert with Anthony Daniels Reply with quote

I'm looking for members from Echo Base, especially those in the Western New York area to assist us in trooping this event.

Full information can be be found here.

If you can make either one or both nights, please reply in the Canadian Base ASAP. If you have any questions, contact myself or Katie Thomas.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: EVENT: Toronto Concert with Anthony Daniels Reply with quote

Anyone?

Buffalo? Rochester?? Syracuse???

Here is a great opportunity to meet other Rebel Legion members from outside Echo Base. Crash space is also available.

Please visit the link above. It has all the information you need to know along with a sign up list.

JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2005 2:09 am    Post subject: EVENT: Toronto Concert with Anthony Daniels Reply with quote

Hawkbat 6 reporting in for both nights as Jek Porkins  
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 5:57 pm    Post subject: EVENT: Toronto Concert with Anthony Daniels Reply with quote

I'm expecting more details soon from the organizers. Be sure to check the planning link above as I get the information.

ltcmdrtom@aol.com (Tom Kuntz)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:13 pm    Post subject: EVENT: Toronto Concert with Anthony Daniels Reply with quote

This is going to be a toughie for me,  I'll be working out of town  (actually in Buffalo)  that week. So I;m thinking  i'd  like to try to hook up & hitch a ride with one of my fellow rebellion members on  thier way thru Buffalo  that night.  If  this happens  then  you'll have  ............Jedi Tomi Wan Starflyer one of those nights  Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:47 pm    Post subject: EVENT: Toronto Concert with Anthony Daniels Reply with quote

Big Update

Please follow the link for the new information.

Archived Member Profile

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 5:04 am    Post subject: EVENT: Toronto Concert with Anthony Daniels Reply with quote

If you can make one or both nights, I really need to know ASAP.

Even if you already indicated, please do me a favour and confirm your attendance by adding a comment in the planning thread linked above.

The organizers have requested a list of names for Sunday night.

Thank-you, and once again, hope to see you there.

DocBev (Nicky Blum)

Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 3:50 pm    Post subject: EVENT: Toronto Concert with Anthony Daniels Reply with quote

This went great! Thanks Woofer (& Roy) for organizing our appearance. I'll try to get pictures posted later on today.
DocBev (Nicky Blum)

Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: EVENT: Toronto Concert with Anthony Daniels Reply with quote

Here are the pics!
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:15 am    Post subject: EVENT: Toronto Concert with Anthony Daniels Reply with quote

More Pictures from the event...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Former User Echo Base

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: EVENT: Toronto Concert with Anthony Daniels Reply with quote

Nice job!  That was weird seeing a CLEAN sandtrooper. 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Echo Base -> Echo Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: