About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8ffeb705a03f5b1c5ab8cd0092a3c0d4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome to Endor Base! Feel free to introduce yourself :)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oday Sparrow ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Howdy all! I am from Alaska checking into the Endor base Cool

I am currently working on my Jedi costume and hopefully will have it done by December. I'll be going for the generic Jedi O/N Republic, I can't remember which based off of the lightsaber hilt attachment at the moment. I think I have nearly exhausted what research I can on the web for this costume, so I now I'm starting to see about organizing, review, and putting rubber to the road. Wink
Seika212 ()

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone! My name is Ethan, I live in Fresno. After attending the RL panel at this years wondercon I decided to finally join the forums. I have out in a request for a pilot helmet and will be working on an xwing pilot costume. I am a member of the mandalorian mercs and did my first troop this year at wondercon.
I'm looking forward to getting to know my fellows in endor base!
dbuck (david buckley)
Endor Base XO
Endor Base XO

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Ethan.

We don't have too many members in or near Fresn for some reason. We do have an event in the middle of May there should you have your costume ready, but that's probably a bit too soon for you.

Welcome.

Einstein

Master Jedi Cody (Cody Turner)
Rebel Legion Reserve

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone my name's Cody. I live outside the town of paradise which is south of Lake Shasta. I decided to join the Rebel Legion after seeing the booth and talking to members at CV. My Old Republic Jedi costume was recently approved by the costume judges and the Knights of the Jedi Order detachment. I look forward to trooping with you all soon.
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

Silver Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, newbies!

http://www.endorbase.org/
https://www.facebook.com/#!/jedhead1

In Loving Memory of Chanel Vanecek, aka "Padme_Skywalkr" (Feb. 7, 1980 - Oct. 25, 2003) xoxo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Leia1138 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome everyone. Hope to see you at some future events!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:37 pm    Post subject: How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountain-John Muir Reply with quote

Good Day All, I am looking into a RL membership and would like to say hello, im in the bay area california and have a desire to build a general kenobi clone armor costume. This will be my 1st costume ever so any help or pointers will be appericated Smile

Im a in my late 30's and have been an avid star wars fan since day one( seen Ep4-6 well over 300 times ea). I have recenly got into fiddling with light sabers with plans to build more. Old school gamer ( west end D6 SW) among other hobbies

I also will probally do a jedi costume too and am pondering an A-wing pilot
JediZabrak (Lloyd Mira-Fuentes)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello everybody! My name is Lloyd & I am coming from Sunrider Base. I just moved to Elk Grove with my wife & baby boy Noah. I am planning on going to an Endor Base event pretty soon & I am looking forward to meeting more members of my new base! p.s. can someone PM me on who I should contact to change my base logo in my member photo??? Thanks! rebelbird endor trooper rebelbird

"These Rebels were different. They were organized, they were growing, and they were everywhere."―Journal of the 501st "The Rebellion is spreading and I want to be on the side I believe in." -Biggs Darklighter
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Kay_Dee (Kathy)
Endor Base CO
Endor Base CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Lloyd! To get your frame's fixed with the new base logo make a post in this thread: http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=27826

Rebel Legion - Endor Base
Kay-Dee's Costume Site
Facebook: Kay Dee Collection and Costumes
JediZabrak (Lloyd Mira-Fuentes)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I'll check that out! Wink

"These Rebels were different. They were organized, they were growing, and they were everywhere."―Journal of the 501st "The Rebellion is spreading and I want to be on the side I believe in." -Biggs Darklighter
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gryphon (Sara Blake)

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all!

I'm Sara, a 21 year old college almost-grad (10 more days!) I live near Sanger, a few miles outside Fresno. I'm almost done with two costumes, they started because I decided this Celebration I wanted to come in costume but didn't want the cheapy Halloween ones. I got a sewing machine for Christmas a few years ago (after enjoying the experience of making a comforter for a friend's wedding gift) and have gradually been constructing bits and pieces of an Old Republic Jedi costume. All I have left on that is to redo the obi and actually order the covertec clips Razz I'm also nearly done with my episode 3 Mon Mothma outfit, the only thing left on that is the collar...its just being problematic and uncooperative.

My big project right now is my Serra Keto costume from the ROTS video game. Not only is she awesome and wield 2 lightsabers, but how often does a character have the same (pronunciation) name as you?? Its just a shame she is so relatively unknown Confused

Looking forward to meeting all of you and trooping in the future!
JedHead (Matt Tolosa)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Sara. See you at Celebration. Is this your first one? If so, let me know if you have any questions (I've been to all 6). I started a Facebook page for it:

https://www.facebook.com/events/177647798962520/

http://www.endorbase.org/
https://www.facebook.com/#!/jedhead1

In Loving Memory of Chanel Vanecek, aka "Padme_Skywalkr" (Feb. 7, 1980 - Oct. 25, 2003) xoxo
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Gryphon (Sara Blake)

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My dad and I make it to a day of CIV in LA since it was close enough to drive to but CV was too expensive and close to school starting. Thanks! See you there!
nancylynn ()

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Nancy, I'm in the Air Force and just relocated to Travis AFB from DC. I live in Napa and absolutely love the area! I've been a BIG SW fan since childhood. I have a Princess Leia ANH Senatorial costume that I haven't submitted yet (actually it is back under construction since it took quite a beating over time) and I am working on a Leia ceremonial right now, which will probably be the one I submit first. I was hoping to find some like-minded folks out here and a friend from San Antonio, TX (where I was stationed before) told me to get in touch with you all...so here I am Smile

Cheers,

Nancy
Leia1138 ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Nancy! Hope you can submit a costume soon. Have you been to the Royalty/Senatorial section of the forums yet? Lots of good costume advice there!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Endor Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: