About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f3e44314b2c898af7d97380895a5853fMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Birthday Party Appearance Request: 7/28/12 Omaha, NE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Central Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Masterbean (Brian Bean)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 8:33 pm    Post subject: Birthday Party Appearance Request: 7/28/12 Omaha, NE Reply with quote

Quote:
This is my sons 21st Birthday and he is not a bar person at all. He just likes to make his younger brother happy. His birthday party is at our house outside with a rented jousting bounce house and hopefully you guys even for 15min i would be so happy.
My sons have attended alot of stuff you guys have appeared at. They both marched with you guys at the Millard Day Parade and they took pictures with all of you.

This would be 5pm in Omaha, NE. It would be at the family's home and they would appreciate any costumers. Her son is a big fan and has seen you guys at a few different events.
Please let know if there is any interest ASAP so I can let them know yes or no.
If there is any interest at all, I will contact them to find out what type of donation they will set up, thanks!

Edit: Please see the CG boards for the most up to date information: http://centralgarrison.org/viewtopic.php?t=5320

Last edited by Masterbean (Brian Bean) on Thu May 10, 2012 11:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
wampameat (Robert R. Carmichael)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He, he, he

I started a thread on the CG boards about this. Laughing

http://centralgarrison.org/viewtopic.php?t=5320
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wampameat wrote:
He, he, he

I started a thread on the CG boards about this. Laughing

http://centralgarrison.org/viewtopic.php?t=5320

Oh, cool! Then...go check out the CG boards for the most up to date info!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Central Base -> Central Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: