About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=3c3b8ccad249e88355bcb205a374957cMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

let us know you are okay when you can

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base -> Dantooine Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Orion Knight-Star (Alex McKeel)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:13 am    Post subject: let us know you are okay when you can Reply with quote

Just let us know if everything's okay with all these storms going around.[/code]
Gius Maximus (Rich Heffernan)
Legion Council
Legion Council

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard from about half of the folks so far and no major damage thus far. Hoping to hear from the others later today. Also the storms are moving further into our area throughout the day so hoping nothing further occurs.
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was actually in Branson (the other side of the base) when these were going through, and we had nothing there, and everything in KC was OK when I got back. I saw on Facebook that there were some close calls and minor house damage in Wichita, but I haven't heard of any injuries.

I know there was something threatening a little further north in Iowa, an area where I know a few 501st/RL people are from...

Dantooine Base: Keeping flyover country Imperial-free since 2007
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longshot7014 (William Holmes)
Dantooine Base XO
Dantooine Base XO

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All good here!

Dantooine Base - Rebel Legion
Base Executive Officer
Knight of the Jedi Order
Maurader Pilot Squadron

70th Explorers - 501st Legion (TK-7014)
Garrison Executive Officer

Yustapir Clan - Mandolorian Mercs
Boba Fett

Obsidian Spire - The Dark Empire (TDE-099)
Imperial Magistrate
Talulabelle (Sarah Brumfield)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gandalfbmg wrote:
I know there was something threatening a little further north in Iowa, an area where I know a few 501st/RL people are from...

Thurman, IA was hit badly but there weren't any casualties or serious injuries. Creston, IA had some activity too. Later that night there was a report of a touchdown just east of Council Bluffs.

I guess all the rain kept the tornadoes away from the Omaha/Council Bluffs area proper. The threat was serious enough that for the first time in living here for 15 years that I actually got our basement ready.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fine in Gardner, KS. Smile
merrick_stoller ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gandalfbmg wrote:
I was actually in Branson (the other side of the base) .

And you didn't stop and visit. lol
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

merrick_stoller wrote:
gandalfbmg wrote:
I was actually in Branson (the other side of the base) .

And you didn't stop and visit. lol

We were 'just along for the ride' (we were riding and staying with others) and had four others with us, so we followed their ittenerary.

Dantooine Base: Keeping flyover country Imperial-free since 2007
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base -> Dantooine Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: