About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=0772f606aeded96418a49709bf03d237Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Wanted: Dantooine Base Pilots
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gius Maximus (Rich Heffernan)
Legion Council
Legion Council

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got three different emails this morning on submitted costumes. I haven't checked the links to see who/what each one of them is. I'll do that when I get home.
Zazarus (David Scheffner)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Should be Steph's jedi, Bart's Pilot and my pilot.
Legion Council
Legion Council

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Correct, also Andy's clone.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So 4 submits to go through. When do you think we might hear back on all of this?
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I think whoever is in charge of approving Rebel Pilots should be fired. By the time the person gets around to finally looking at these I will have a 2nd one made and submitted. If there is only one person doing this, then I think this proves they need more to approve this costume. Hell Jedi have 4 people. I have just about given up on ANYONE getting around to the approving me.
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zazarus wrote:
Alright, I think whoever is in charge of approving Rebel Pilots should be fired. By the time the person gets around to finally looking at these I will have a 2nd one made and submitted. If there is only one person doing this, then I think this proves they need more to approve this costume. Hell Jedi have 4 people. I have just about given up on ANYONE getting around to the approving me.

The general rule of thumb is that you shouldn't worry until it's been more than 2 weeks since submitting:
Quote:

3. BE PATIENT.
LCJs have a life outside of RL and sometimes we can't get to your application as fast as we would like. The LMO requests that we process applications within two weeks of it being submitted. That may mean that people who submit at the beginning of the window may wait longer than those who submit at the end. We tend to do applications in batches.

It's been just a little over a week so don't worry. And I believe there are only two LCJs for pilots, and it is one of the larger categories, after Jedi. Also, keep in mind that the LCJs are still involved in the 'old frame' rejudging project, which means that in addition to just new, normal trafic, they have older costumes continually comnig into their queues alongside.

Dantooine Base: Keeping flyover country Imperial-free since 2007
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Leia (Vera Campbell)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And also they are volunteers, so balancing judging and RL duties with families and jobs, it's understandable Wink Don't worry, you'll get there!

rebelshaven.blogspot.com
verdaera.deviantart.com
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so, 2 weeks almost exact. slid into that deadline, but thats ok. She said there has been an unusually high amount of pilots that have been submitted lately and its taking them awhile to get through them all (hmm, would think they might see about getting some extra people to help them out if even only temporary.)

I'm not approved, I need the buckle in the back of my vest and I will be done. Should have that done this week. Very Happy
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zazarus wrote:
Ok so, 2 weeks almost exact. slid into that deadline, but thats ok. She said there has been an unusually high amount of pilots that have been submitted lately and its taking them awhile to get through them all (hmm, would think they might see about getting some extra people to help them out if even only temporary.)

I'm not approved, I need the buckle in the back of my vest and I will be done. Should have that done this week. Very Happy

Is that for formal status, the buckle, because I didn't think it was required (I don't have it and they didn't say anything...). Yeah, I heard back last night too and as I feared, I should have shortened my straps like I did on Sarah's... vest it too long...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Legion Council
Legion Council

Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you guys heard back. At least they are minimal fixes for both I'd think. You only have to send the fixes back to the LCJ and not fully re-submit at least.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just ordered 10 of the vest buckles for us. Should be in this week. Very Happy
Legion Council
Legion Council

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats, Dave!
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, in case you didn't know, the squadron application was submitted a week ago. Still no word from RLSC though. If anyone from there is watching this thread still, any updates on the status would be appreciated Smile

Battlerager ()
Assistant Captain of the Guard
Assistant Captain of the Guard

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pilot, reporting for duty!

Let the attack begin...

gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're up to six now I believe... still just waiting on word about the squad application...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: