About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=db580ae3bdb29316a6e4200acaeda2f4Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Trolley Run - KC 4/29

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base -> Dantooine Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:27 pm    Post subject: Trolley Run - KC 4/29
Event from Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:15 am to Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:00 am

When:
9:00 AM - Noon, Sunday, April 29
They would like us to arrive by 8:15 so we can set up and be ready at 9.

Where:
Mill Creek Park, just north of the JC Nichols Fountain on the Country Club Plaza.

Park in the garage across from Figlios restuarant, which is just west across JC Nichols Parkway from the park.

We'll need to change and keep gear in our cars. There are other garages in the area if this one is full, but this one will be the shortest trek to where we need to be.

What:
We will be hanging out and taking pictures and entertaining the guests during and after the 24th Annual Trolley Run, a benefit of Childrens Center for the Visually Impaird (CCVI). We'll be 'stationed' Mill Creek Park on the east side of the Plaza, where the Kids Run activities and after-race celebration are located.

They'd like to have a guestimation closer to the event date as to how many will attend, so please RVSP by the Friday before if possible. For more info on this event, please go here:
http://www.trolleyrun.org/

Also, if you would like to donate money, consider doing it through this participant. She's a friend and coworker of mine, who's also volunteering at the event that day in the Kids Run area. She's getting married on April 14 and has asked for donations to CCVI in leiu of wedding gifts.

RSVP List:
Bart G
Chris R
Dave S
Bill H

Last edited by gandalfbmg (Bart German) on Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pyr Landis (Chris Roberts)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm planning on attending this one in the Endor Commando.
Snake Eyes: The Finest Official Member
Firefly: The Finest Official Member
Gius Maximus (Rich Heffernan)
Legion Council
Legion Council

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to, but already bailing on Wichita on that Saturday before this and I'll be doing three days in a row the next weekend with STL/Columbia/KC.
Zazarus (David Scheffner)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be there, right now it's looking like I will be doing the Rebel Pilot. Unless we get a huge turn out for this one and then I might change out some something else.
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys; I saw from Facebook today that Kevin Bingham is trying to get as many costumers to the Flying Saucer for their calendar photoshoot. It's at 2PM the day of this event, so maybe if you're not busy, you want to head over afterward, get lunch, then do the shoot?

I don't know if this will work, this link... if not contact me or Kevin and we can send it to you: http://www.facebook.com/#!/events/179506688836394/

Dantooine Base: Keeping flyover country Imperial-free since 2007
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
longshot7014 (William Holmes)
Dantooine Base XO
Dantooine Base XO

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Count me in for the event and the calendar shoot!

Dantooine Base - Rebel Legion
Base Executive Officer
Knight of the Jedi Order
Maurader Pilot Squadron

70th Explorers - 501st Legion (TK-7014)
Garrison Executive Officer

Yustapir Clan - Mandolorian Mercs
Boba Fett

Obsidian Spire - The Dark Empire (TDE-099)
Imperial Magistrate
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base -> Dantooine Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: