Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=bac8c538ffc43c96c2f638ad973fd356Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

I changed my tabards, do I need to re-apply?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sakic Jade ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:13 pm    Post subject: I changed my tabards, do I need to re-apply? Reply with quote

I am planning on doing some trooping this summer and I changed my tabards do that they fit me a but better. Do I need to re-apply with the updated costume?

Woulf ()
Nar Shaddaa Base CO
Nar Shaddaa Base CO

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Philippines Typhon Relief (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Phyllis would be the one with the definate answer, but I believe you'd be fine unless it's a formal event.

Nar Shaddaa Base CO
Outlaw Squadron CO

"Take my love. Take my land. Take me where I cannot stand. I don't care, I'm still free. You can't take the sky from me."
Schph Gochi (Phyllis Schulte)
Nar Shaddaa Base XO
Nar Shaddaa Base XO

Medals: 11 (View more...)
Celebration Europe 2 (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:54 pm    Post subject: Re: I changed my tabards, do I need to re-apply? Reply with quote

Sakic Jade wrote:
I am planning on doing some trooping this summer and I changed my tabards do that they fit me a but better. Do I need to re-apply with the updated costume?

nope...
no need to re apply

yer good...

http://livefromthegalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Nar Shaddaa Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: