About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f5fd4dc1d7e2f4f1540ea1ef26f22161Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

DB94 Membership Officer interest....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Fringe Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nikkos Khann (Conley Nichols)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 2)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:58 am    Post subject: DB94 Membership Officer interest.... Reply with quote

As per Article III of the Docking Bay 94 Charter, I have decided it is time to have a Membership officer for our Detachment.

Quote:
ARTICLE III – OFFICERS
The Command Staff of DB 94 will consist of a Detachment Commanding Officer (DCO) and a Detachment Executive Officer (DXO). The Docking Bay 94 Command Staff may create detachment Membership Officers, as needed, to provide administrative support.
Members of the Legion Administrative Council may not serve as DCO or DXO.

Your duties would be including but not limited to:

1) Monitor the fringe and other areas of the forum for prospective new members of the fringe, wether they are RL members or not. There are several RL members with Fringe costumes that are not members of DB94.

2) Monitor the fringe and DB94 forums for inappropriate behavior and report to DB94 command staff said behaviour.

3) Assist prospective members and current members with costuming and resources that are located both on the forums and the Docking Bay 94 website.

Generally, be there as an extra set of eyes and ears for any issues that may need to addressed. You may also be called upon to author threads for certain Elections and other detachment duties.

Please indicate your interest only in this thread. This is not a discussion thread. Once/if we have more than one candidate, I will open a Q and A thread.

Nikkos Khann
Commanding Officer

'I've got a bad feeling about this!'
Docking Bay 94 Commanding Officer 2011-2014
Comlink Admin - Fringe LCJ,
Charter Committee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody? Surprised

Charter Committee
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Cobalt60

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it seems I suddenly have some time on my hands Wink Im interestd. it sounds like a forum moderator job.
I've been a forum moderator at FX-sabers for years.
(wedge antilles -- the moderators on FX-sabers are all given names of characters from the films).

also, as an LCJ here on the RL for the past year, I've been responsible for the same kind of 'moderating' here anyways Wink
(except, this job sound more fun) Wink hehe
SoloYT1300 (Robert Kohn)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 5 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thumbs up
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats! Cobalt60 is now the new DMO! Thanks for stepping up and adding this to your resume!

Conley

Charter Committee
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Costume and Prop Making -> Fringe -> Fringe Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: