About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=2ba93f03fdbd3f66509118c444959810Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Greetings from London Ontario

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lil_angst ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:10 am    Post subject: Greetings from London Ontario Reply with quote

Hello everybody,

I have been watching my brother build his Stormtrooper kit in the hopes of joining the 501 legion. As a typical younger sister, I wanted to join in on the fun but on the opposite team. After some reading and re-watching of Star Wars clips, I decided I am going to put together a X wing pilot kit for myself. Thanks for the helpful tips I have already received. I hope to start posting pictures in the near future and just wanted to introduce myself to the Canadian crew Smile
bigironvault ()

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's my sis always playing the "good guys" pfft! Smile
miqt (Mike)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the CDN base- home of the 'good guy' team!
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi welcome. I'm in London too and we really need more Legion members here. Most of the events in London are with the London Rogues.
There are some like with the childrens hospital's "We're All Stars" that only the best can attend, so more legion members would be great.

The next event in London is the London Rogues Sci-fi/Fantasy 6 convention. You should check with Doug about volunteering at the Rebel Legion table.
TJ ()
Canadian Base XO
Canadian Base XO

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to the Rebel Legion forums! I wish you luck with your pilot costume!
bigironvault ()

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey all just a quick update thanks to Mike and JediDoug - we're pretty close now. Trying to find a pair of boots that fits my sister's tiny feet is brutal. Might have to go for something new (ie. Who knew Men's size 6 = Women's 8... I didn't!) and VERY patiently waiting for MonCal's flightsuits to become available.

It's like Xmas everyday here with parcels for the pilot kit and my TK kit coming in all the time! Loving it!

On a side note, we'll be hitting up Wizard World Toronto Comic Con this saturday and we're very excited to meet both the RL and the 501st. Hope to see you guys there!
TJ ()
Canadian Base XO
Canadian Base XO

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bigironvault wrote:

On a side note, we'll be hitting up Wizard World Toronto Comic Con this saturday and we're very excited to meet both the RL and the 501st. Hope to see you guys there!

Make sure to stop by and say hi! I'll probably be on table duty.
bigironvault ()

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll be there! Probably around noon or so. Sis has to drive in from London.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: