About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=5b31955e7f2a0cb9e1d35edfec1cbc3dMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hello everyone on behalf of my sister

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bigironvault ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:56 pm    Post subject: Hello everyone on behalf of my sister Reply with quote

Hi all, I'm visiting this site on behalf of my sis who after hearing that I'm slowly putting together my first Stormtrooper kit over at FISD is very interested in doing the opposite (typical!) by joining the Rebel Legion as a X-Wing pilot. She's 5' 3" which might pose a challenge. She currently resides in London but we often meet up over the weekends here at the GTA. Wondering if anyone is willing to help us out over PM re: her X-Wing costume?

Thanks!
miqt (Mike)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome- Being 5'3" is no real challenge in a costuming club with the variety that we represent! Good luck on your TK. If Sister needs any help with the pilot- incl sourcing items etc. point her here and Ill give her a hand (Im the guy whos responsible for helping pilots) though we all pitch in here and there are many high quality knowledgeable people in our group! We are also very welcoming- so have your sister pop by and introduce herself. Glad you're making use of the CDN base forum!!!
I hope you feel at home bro- take care.
Mike

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Mike!
JediXXL (Gil Guemes)
Detachment XO
Detachment XO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome! If you need any pilot assistance that Mike can't help you with, please let me know...

DXO • RLSC

There is NO Orange Mafia
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
bigironvault ()

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Researching into all the RL stuff - makes me want to defect! Oh wait. Unquestioned loyalty to the emperor... right. Shocked
miqt (Mike)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lots of guys have dual membership brother- If you're interested in doing a good guy costume too (for instance when you want to be comfortable during a 2-3 day troop), just let us know and we'll be there to help. You said the TK was 'spensive. But a reallly good jedi can be done for under
1000. same goes for pilot and a few others. PS theres a really good good guy armor coming along soon (sculpts are 1/2 done) google up Old Republic Havoc trooper and see how you like- also watch the "Hope" trailer from SWTOR - HAVOC squad Baby!!!! Im building one as soon as Talon is done the bucks (Wifes gonna be Satele Shan).
Mike

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It would be cool to have a Rebel pilot costume to go with my sisters. But I think I better complete my Stormtrooper one first! I'm trying for EIB as well over there. But yeah I would certainly like to do a RL costume someday. Took a bit of convincing the wife for a ST one already... might be a tough one to pull off this quickly! haha.
BobaFuss (Doug Cottrell)
Canadian Base CO
Canadian Base CO

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there. It would be great to have another pilot in the Canadian Base.

Rebel Legion Canadian Base C.O.
501st Legion Canadian Garrison G.M.L.
bigironvault ()

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup my sis is very interested and Mike helped us a ton! Will keep y'all posted!
lil_angst ()

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi I'm Keith's sister, Cheryl. Thank you everyone for your help! Keith has been sending me your wonderful advice.
bigironvault ()

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All this research is making me want to start a second costume before I even finished my first... Shocked
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Canadian Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: