About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=bd125af3661a5d0f42dd6c674d4bdf85Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hello.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tatooine Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jaggered ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:43 am    Post subject: Hello. Reply with quote

Call Sign: Jaggered

Just a quick hello Smile

Member of 501st Redback Garrison, Longfin Squad, Gold Coast.
Currently I have 2 sets of uniforms... yes I said uniforms, hehe Wink & working on another 2 sets.

Stormtrooper
Sandtrooper (MEPD Deployed)
In tha works
Biker Scout
Bounty Hunter

I'm interested in spying... err joining the Rebel Legion lol as a generic Jedi.
To date I've only gone firm on my Lightsaber which is the ultrasabers LE Shock, colour *Sunriders Destiny*, UltraEdge heavy grade with all the bells & whistles & spare blade & tips Wink

http://www.ultrasabers.com/PhotoDetails.asp?ShowDESC=N&ProductCode=Stunt-ShockLE

Love the look of this hilt & it also reminds me of when I played SWG online & used something that looked very similar.

I haven't decided if I'll go new or old republic but must admit old republic is a classic look.

Still finding my way around the site & trying to find links to who makes good quality kit especially for ppl who take a size 13 american boot Sad lol

I'll see some of you around my part of the galaxy, till then.

[Edit] I have been thinking of a Anakin ROTS but only screen accurate to a certain point.
I like the look very much but since I'd want to be generic I wonder if I'd be accepted as such without the right glove & a different coloured blade?
Would anyone be able to answer this question?
Apart from this I'd go accurate with everything else mind if it wasn't accepted I guess I'd go all the way though I'd be very tall & somewhat tanned Anakin but yea still playing with the idea.

oooh my sig comes up here from the 501st??? Sweet, hehe

jAG

"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
Hopfot (Scott)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEYA JAGS woo hoo Great to see you come over to the lighter side. Wink

As for resources I'll send you a PM over on Redback Forums with some makers of Jedi uniforms. As for an Anakin though, not sure if I can be of much help, but one of the makers I have sourced might be able to do it. just give me some time to find it all. Wink

I'm only using the Redback PM cause I like it better this one, easier for folks to see that they have a PM. Wink
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah i think youll really need that glove and his saber for a name character Smile
Jaggered ()

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Auron Salis wrote:
Yeah i think youll really need that glove and his saber for a name character Smile

lol, Levi Wink

jAG

"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway
jedi_ric (rick chinn)
Hoth Base CO
Hoth Base CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebel Legion Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the Anikin costume with a different blade can be approved without the glove, I would suggest some other small viations just to help with the public asking "are you Anikin?"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tatooine Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: