About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=adc63696ecae0ff143550ebafe54daf8Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Pregnant Padme

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Rogue Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rendar2 ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Pregnant Padme Reply with quote

I am currently a 501st member but not a Rebel Legion member. I didn't know if I wanted to join the Rebel Legion but certain circumstances have changed, so.....

If my suspicions are correct I will be in need of a Pregnant Padme costume here within the next few months (it's not confirmed but at this point I don't know how I couldn't be pregnant). I would like to get started on a pregnant Padme asap while I'm still fairly mobile & able to work on a costume without fatiguing too early. I am looking at making the Padmé Amidala/Skywalker (Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, Tan Mustafar outfit)
costume but wondered if anyone had made this before? Any ideas for materials, patterns, pre-made props, etc? Again the sooner I can get it put together the better! This would be a great summer troopin' costume I think!
ionicdesign (Michael)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.rebellegion.com/about_standards.php?id=8974 most of the way down the page. Also here: http://rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8974

Required Items:

Fit and flare taupe/mushroom suede or moleskin sleeveless upside down V shaped empire waistline tunic with shawl collar and paneled bodice, five in the front and four in the back. Costumer should appear pregnant.
    Matching knuckle brushing opera length gauntlets with brown Naboo symbol on left gauntlet.
    X shaped halter/belt of brown leather/pleather with burnished golden buckle/ornament.
    Matching broach at collar.
    Fitted tan/beige leggings with 4 seams on each leg, front, right, back and left, tucked into dark brown knee high boots.
    Center parted hair pulled back into low long braid with figure eight of buns/twists of hair surrounding the braid. Natural-occurring hair colors only, no bangs.

Costume Resources:

Padawan’s Guide Sleeveless Outfit Page
http://padawansguide.com/sleeveless.shtml
Star Wars: Fit For A Queen’s Sleeveless Outfit Page
http://rebelshaven.com/SWFFAQ/sleeveless.php

Added March 25, 2009

Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We'll congratulations on the new costume!
Dark Radiance ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the middle of a build on this one and it isn't as complicated as it seems.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Rogue Base All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: