About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=71daee27d115ee5417f7bbb59e35dca7Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Eclipse...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tatooine Base
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Panda Bear

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smiling is awsome Laughing

Well done on the Juno, looks awsome woo hoo
Hopfot (Scott)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoppy agrees with no scary Ventress glares burning my sole.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interestingly enough, this costume has just got 501st approval!

Laughing
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not believe that anyone from the rebel legion asked you to add the imperial bits to your costume for approval here, as that is not the rebel version of her costume.
Congrats on getting 501st approval though!
I will be in contact with you shortly regarding your Juno costume submission for the rebel legion.

And I am curious as well about the blonde hair, as it appears to be a wig?
www.facebook.com/PrincessSandy41280
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Moxxxie (Jacqui Doyle)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi there Sandy - email replied to.

This comment was in response to my questions regarding the multiple versions of Juno Eclipse standards currently available:

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8975
Specifies: NO Imperial accessories.

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14193
Specifies: NO Imperial accessories:

Email from Jada specifying CRL as:
Quote:
Optional:
1. Imperial issue hat and code disk
2. Two rank cylinders, and rank bar consisting of 4 amber & 2
red pips

As Jada was responsible for reviewing my costume, I felt that it was necessary to achieve the standards that she set out for me.

With three versions of the CRL available, isn't it understandable that I might be a bit bemused by the whole situation?

Last edited by Moxxxie (Jacqui Doyle) on Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Moxxxie (Jacqui Doyle)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While 501st Legion approval is nice, it's not really my intentions for this costume. I've been a part of the 501st Legion since 2008, so another approved costume just adds to the dilemma of costume-choice on trooping day!

The hair is a blonde shoulder length wig, which I have styled in the characters fashion.

Again, I've noted that there seems to be a few inconsistencies with the hair requirements. I was under the impression that this character required blonde hair, whereas the Lion XO seems to have been approved without it:
http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/costume.php?mode=view&c=5647

I'd much rather not wear a wig - but I need clarification on the standards that I am being measured against!
Princess Sandy ()
Legion XO
Legion XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Gold Star (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You do not have to have the blonde wig to get this costume approved, as it once was. We allow Leia's and Padme's to be approved with your natural haircolor, so Juno is no different. The only time the correct hair color may come into play is when it is a canon troop and there are more than one of the same costume, the CO may choose to have the more accurate costume be present, but often times, this doesnt happen.

If you would like, you may resubmit with your own hair fixed in a french twist, without the blonde wig. You dont need any hat or code cylinders or rank badge for rebel legion approval, those items should be removed because that is what she did when she denounced the empire, only leaving the imperial belt on.

Yes, the inconsistencies with the different CRL's for this costume will soon be fixed, once all of the re-judging has ended. Smile
www.facebook.com/PrincessSandy41280
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Tatooine Base All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: