About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=cd77b6a9abc592e33d68b4d0c2484d71Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Bespin Base Suggestion and Comment Box

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Funky Buns (Daphne Collier)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:24 pm    Post subject: Bespin Base Suggestion and Comment Box Reply with quote

Have a great idea you'd like to share? Have a comment about a recent troop? Have a suggestion about the forum? Post them here! Post anything that you'd like to share that you think could help us run things smoothly. All ideas are welcome. Thumbs up
TheNegotiator (Derek Struchtemeyer)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

May I suggest that the CO receive a 100% raise. Very Happy
Bespin Base XO
Bespin Base XO

Medals: 2 (View more...)
Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 3:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The XO too... LOL

I actually do have a suggestion, but it's not fleshed out yet... perhaps y'all can help think it through...

We have a nice event planning area that's private, and typically after a troop, that's where the photos go.

pics

I would love to see us share at least some of them in the public area where visitors and prospective members can see them... a sort of "gallery".

At first I thought that maybe AFTER a troop we could move the threads to an archive that's viewable, but then there is still a lot of private info that doesn't need to be out in the open... contact names and info, private Photobucket accts, etc.

So I wonder about setting up a "gallery" thread (stickied) or a separate forum that's publicly viewable and placing selected photos there?

Feedback? Smile

Proverbs 3:5-6

Check out our new Facebook Fan Page! https://www.facebook.com/BespinBaseGA
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a great idea. Let's get one started. Just remember when posting photos to shrink the size of them so that they don't take so long to load. Not everyone has a top-of-the-line-super-fast computer.
Kryy Jacobi (Karyn W)
Bespin Base XO
Bespin Base XO

Rebel Legion CV Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems we've had a lot of invites to libraries and bookstores. Smile

Does RL have any bookmarks in the publicity stuff? Or would we like to design something? (Calling graphic designers....)

It could be a cool giveaway, especially if it has contact info such as our website.

Thoughts??

Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kryy Jacobi wrote:
It seems we've had a lot of invites to libraries and bookstores. Smile

Does RL have any bookmarks in the publicity stuff? Or would we like to design something? (Calling graphic designers....)

It could be a cool giveaway, especially if it has contact info such as our website.

Thoughts??
Karyn, I think we do have some RL bookmarks. I'll look into maybe getting a few made up.
Kryy Jacobi (Karyn W)
Bespin Base XO
Bespin Base XO

CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are they print-on-your-own-printer type or something we'd need to send off to a printer/vendor?

Either way, I'd be happy to help out with this. Thanks for looking into it. Smile

j'rel Kor (Delton E.R. Wilson Jr.)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:39 am    Post subject: St Patty's Day Parade 2012 Reply with quote

Hey there all,

Any word on if we plan to troop (with the 501st or by ourselves) during this years St. Patty's day parade or not? It is on March 17th. I've already got word that the Klingons are trying to muster for this event and I didn't know if we had any plans to do the same.

Just wondering.

Jedi j'rel Kor
(Delton Wilson)
Ben

P.S. How does one go about getting one of those snazzy name tags that open and close everyone's e-mails to this group? Again, just wondering. THX Jedi j.K. (D.W.) Very Happy
Commander Cody (Jason R.)
Detachment CO
Detachment CO

Medals: 1 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:55 pm    Post subject: Re: St Patty's Day Parade 2012 Reply with quote

j'rel Kor wrote:
Hey there all,

Any word on if we plan to troop (with the 501st or by ourselves) during this years St. Patty's day parade or not? It is on March 17th. I've already got word that the Klingons are trying to muster for this event and I didn't know if we had any plans to do the same.

Just wondering.

Jedi j'rel Kor
(Delton Wilson)
Ben

P.S. How does one go about getting one of those snazzy name tags that open and close everyone's e-mails to this group? Again, just wondering. THX Jedi j.K. (D.W.) Very Happy

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=36770

RAID Commanding Officer | Legion Costume Judge- Rebel Troopers & Officers | Ohio Garrison XO, 501st Legion
Nimsil (Brent Galanski)
Active Legion Member

Bronze Medal (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Jason has linked, all events will be listed in the Bespin Base Events section Smile

Brent

Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Bespin Base -> Bespin Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: