About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=68e5fe31e8c357b9205f665eda74f0c2Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Hasbro DH-17

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Banzai (Hugh Coffman)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:54 am    Post subject: Hasbro DH-17 Reply with quote

I am done with my DH-17 shopping. Today I when to eight different stores and was able to purchase three more. I have a total of four new one (unopened) and two that have been modified for trooping.

I will sell the new ones to new MB RFTs rft . I remembered how difficult it was to get these and I wasn’t successful. My first DH-17 was the MR version. By the way, it’s for sale $268.00 obo. See how much they are going for at Amazon or Ebay.

Anyone is interested in becoming a 3rd Mountain Squad Summit Fire Team member of Mountain Base and needs a Hasbro DH-17, you know whom to contact if you are unable to find it online or at the stores.

I you want a more movie accurate version of the DH-17, contact our XO.
MonCal ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed picked one of these up for me. I still haven't had luck finding any. I wouldn't mind have a couple in the arsenal Wink ... I'm sure I'll find them... just gotta hit the stores.

I wish hasbro would bring back the scout pistol Very Happy
Active Legion Member

Medals: 3 (View more...)
Colorado Wildfires 2012 Relief Award (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MonCal wrote:
I wish hasbro would bring back the scout pistol Very Happy

Here Here!
MonCal ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found two rebel blasters yesterday so I think I'm set! Smile woohoo.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need to get a Hoth rebel trooper blaster pistol for Dengar so I can get rid of my Hasbro DH17
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Mountain Base -> Mountain Base Members Only -> Mountain Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: