About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=c085c24ef3195746123946d982a5c687Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Interest: TPM 3D Premier Troop in KC

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base -> Dantooine Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:33 pm    Post subject: Interest: TPM 3D Premier Troop in KC Reply with quote

In parrallel to Rich's post for STL...

I sent an email to screenland theatres asking about the TPM 3D Premiere. I doubt they even have 3D capability at their locations, but I wanted to start with the small houses, and we did just deal with them a couple months ago. If that doesn't work out, do we have a preference between Dickenson, Cinemark, or some other small theatre?

Dantooine Base: Keeping flyover country Imperial-free since 2007
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Pyr Landis (Chris Roberts)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am definately in for this, so keep us posted as this sounds good.
Snake Eyes: The Finest Official Member
Firefly: The Finest Official Member
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still haven't heard anything back from Screenland...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Ken Do Dad ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have no real preference, just a desire to attend!!
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I talked to one of my 'contacts' on cinemark this weekend (not the GM though), and his advice was not to ask the GM (another friend of ours) until after the first of the year. Considering Screenland has given is crickets, I guess that's fine to wait. AMC won't do it, I can tell you that, and that leaves about the only other choice as Dickenson (and I don't know of any 'inside' contacts there *unless* someone gets a job there (I'm looking at Stephanie, if she's reading... I know she applied there...)

gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A quick update: I exchanged emails with the GM at the plaza Cinemark yesterday, and he thinks we should be able to work something out for the group. We still need to figure out details, but he confirmed tickets aren't on sale yet anyway, so we're not in any danger of missing out yet. So hold the time slot open, and don't buy tickets yet until we know what we need to do to ensure we're all together.

gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, we are all planning on Midnight (Thursday -> Friday), and not just Friday 'evening', right?

If the midnight in the middle of a week is going to be a huge hinderance for anyone, let me know...

Ken Do Dad ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that we have officially hit February, and the TV and billboard adds are showing up, have we heard anything official yet?

It would be nice to have everyone together even if we have no "sponsor".
Gius Maximus (Rich Heffernan)
Legion Council
Legion Council

Medals: 2 (View more...)
CVI Supporter (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe Bart and Bill are working on posting the official event here real soon. Its been confirmed and just needs to be posted up.
gandalfbmg (Bart German)
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gius Maximus wrote:
I believe Bart and Bill are working on posting the official event here real soon. Its been confirmed and just needs to be posted up.

I got the official OK from the manager an hour ago, and was coming on here to post the thread up now...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases N. America -> Dantooine Base -> Dantooine Archive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: