About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=8c74a9ffa2146626d0ea80da1fbea50bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Welcome new 2013 members, please introduce yourself here!
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darthrevan (Ally Bock)
Legion Costume Judge
Legion Costume Judge

Medals: None

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:47 am    Post subject: Welcome new 2013 members, please introduce yourself here! Reply with quote

With it being a new year, I'd thought I would start a new thread for welcoming new members. I would like to start out by welcoming any new members, and if we can help with anything, please let us know! Smile
Jeremiah 29:11

Last edited by darthrevan (Ally Bock) on Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
bruenor odinson (James Mclardy)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Folks,

New here and pretty much to costuming in general, I've joined the Jedi Assembly over the Christmas period with a generic Jedi outfit that I hope, (now I've submitted it) will be accepted here too.
Would love to meet up with more folks at events, so would be superb if it did.
I'm from the UK, my real name is James, I'm due to hit the magic 40 this year, and nope this isn't a mid life crisis moment, it's a lifelong dream LOL.
Oh my Jedi name is Bru-Enor Odinson.

I'm also in the process of putting together a full Ghostbusters uniform, but the pack is proving slightly more costly than I first though. Rolling Eyes .
Suzijedi (Suzanne Stelling)
Base Command Liaison

Medals: 7 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Rebel Legion, James! Good luck with your application Thumbs up

Don't forget to sign up over on the UK forum as that's where you'll find the UK Rebels Wink

boushh
Rebel Legion UK
501st UK Garrison
This bounty hunter is my kind of scum....fearless and inventive.
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, have just submitted my account there now.
Very Happy
LiteVoyd ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:53 am    Post subject: Rebel Newbie Reply with quote

Hi all,

My name is Todd and i've recently got myself involved in star wars costuming with my wife Shannon aka Anakinra also a newbie here. We both recently joined and were approved with the 501st (TK and ID).

Our next venture is to get a jedi costume together and look for approval with you guys Razz

I have started to build a Plo Koon and Shan has started on her Adi Gallia build. We hope to have these up and running in a couple of month all going to plan.

See you guys on the forums

Cheers Todd.

(P.S. - My 501st name is DarkVoyd. Hence on here I'm LiteVoyd, the diet coke of Voyd! Smile)

Todd aka LiteVoyd (the diet coke of Voyd, not quite evil enough!)
Anakinra ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

... ^ what he said!!! We're both really excited about our Plo Koon and Adi Gallia builds and hopefully will be applying to join up in the next few months, we're hoping before Dreamworld 2012 in May, but it might be a tall ask!! Laughing Anyway see you all around on the forums Razz
Dana Black ()

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Apparently I missed this topic...

Hi you'all...
My name is Suzanne, go by the name of Dana. I'm from the Netherlands.
Last year my son and I started wearing Star Wars costumes, since he wanted to be a Jawa. I made him his costume and a really good mask to go with that. At the time I had a make-shift Jedi costume, but I liked sewing and stuff so much, I decided to make a proper one. A friend made me a beautiful Jedi belt with capsules and all. Soon I hope to send in my formal application, after I have done some digging in this forum.
We are both adopted by the Mandalorian Mercs, the Jai'galaar Clan. My son has a full Mando-costume and until I finish mine, I join as bounty... But we have a lot of fun.
TheWolf ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All !

I'm TheWolf. I have been a member of the Redback Garrison, 501st Legion in Queensland Australia, since 2009, with a Biker Scout and Stormtrooper costume, and recently an imperial crewman. I recently joined the Rebel legion, as some of our Garrison are building Bith, to make a cantina band, but as that costume is not a 501st Costume, we migrated to the RL to continue the build thread.

I have had a Jedi costume for a while, and just needed to make a few adjustments to it, and joining here gave me that incentive. This week I received notification that my costume was approved.

I was looking for a thread like this to introduce myself,m but hadn't seen one till tonight, so here I am. Now a formal member of both the 501st and the RL.

Smile
JediMasterMark (Mark Jones)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Rebels 4 Japan (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to all our new members - if you need help, just give a shout in a forum! We're looking forward to some pics of your in-progress builds.
kracken29 ()

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone! I'm Catie, I'm 24 and I've wanted to join the Rebel Legion for a while now, and my aunt (who got me into Star Wars a long time ago) has been pushing me to join too... I made my forum account a couple years ago with the intention of joining sooner but I hadn't gotten around t it yet. I'm finally going to submit an application as soon as I finish my Jedi costume & post it here to make sure it's okay to submit. I'll be joining Kamino base when my costume is accepted Very Happy
Tag Aldeggon ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, I'm not necessarily new to the forums, but since my goal is to get approved in the next month or two, I thought I'd post a hello and let you all know that, if all goes well, I should have a D-ring in a few weeks, which will let me submit and (finally!) get approved as a NR Jedi. I want to be a member so bad!

... and even if you succeed, it's a hard life."
marki166 ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Day Rebels, i'm Marcos from San Juan, Puerto Rico finally i'm an approved Jedi Very Happy Finally Very Happy btw, im already a member of the Mando Mercs, and right now im making a Protocol Droid armor made out of recycled items later ill put some pics.

thanx
att. Marki

Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Tag, good to see you here too. Very Happy
Jedi Revan (Jarred)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello my Name is Jarred im from NM and am a Member of the 501st (TK-6353)

and the Clan leader of the Black Fire Clan for the Mandalorian Mercs

I a currently working on a Darth Revan but i would love to do a Jedi
Jedihunter714 ()

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I guess I'm next.

I'm Jedihunter714 and I'm from Eastern PA. Real name Nick. Ive built a custom Mandalorian costume and am a member of the Mandalorian Mercs. My Mando isn't official yet, apparently my helmet won't pass, but I have plans to rectify that ASAP.

Anyways, I joined the RL to make either a Rebel Pilot or a Tusken Raider. I really like both, but will probably start with the Tusken. I know a few of you from the PA Star Wars Collecting Society (PSWCS) which I am a member of.

I guess that's about all the rambling I've got for today. Hope to troop with you all soon.

Nick
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> General Discussion -> Rebel Rumblings All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 1 of 17

Jump to: