About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=f05210e47d7f5bc0f448c10d6cd531f0Medals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Series 5 Trading Cards

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Asia/Pacific -> Hawaii Outpost
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JayTee Erricck ()
Active Legion Member

Medals: None

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:45 am    Post subject: Series 5 Trading Cards Reply with quote

Aloha, Gang!

I gave oldman808 a heads up on this so I'm posting about it here.

We have a slot reserved for us on the Rebel Legion Trading Cards Series 5. If you scroll down to Group Slots we are listed at number 10.

If you want to take advantage of this opportunity, we need to have enough interest. Not sure if this is something that needs a vote or not. The group card requires 3 or more people according to the RL.

I guess if at least 3 people want to do it, we can. (?)

Please respond here if you are interested. If not enough people are, we would have to give up the opportunity soon. They are already calling for picture, money & info submissions!

May the Force be with us!

Jay Tee Erricck

http://www.rebellegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=35455&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
twistedxknights ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in for the group photo
Kalbuir (Daniel Ben)
Hawaii Outpost XO
Hawaii Outpost XO

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all, we would like to take the photos this coming weekend. Sat,Sun or Mon. Dec 31- Jan 2nd. Looks like we will be taking the photo on sand island with Diamond Head in the back ground. We would like most of the group in the pic, but with schedules not everyone maybe able to make it. please post what day or days works for you. try to keep that day open, hopefully we can get a time settled as well majority rules
JayTee Erricck ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject: Saturday or Sunday? Reply with quote

I could probably make Saturday or Sunday. Preferably Sunday.

Anybody live in / near Kaimuki that could give me a ride? & to work (in Kalihi) after? I need to be at work by 3 p.m. at the latest. If nobody can either leg of the trip, I can pass.

Please remember the pic has to include 3 people or more to be considered a "Group Photo"!

May the Force be with us.

Jay Tee Erricck
JayTee Erricck ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 10:09 pm    Post subject: How Does......... Reply with quote

Gang,

How does

Sunday at 11:00 a.m. sound?

I think Daniel mentioned Sand Island. Not sure if he meant Magic Island at Ala Moana. Will have to clarify. IF he did, indeed, mean Sand Island, we may need to plan on an alternate location in case Sand Island Beach Park is close for New Year's Day.

I'd recommend behind the Army Museum as a suggestion (well, closer to the hotel just Hawaii Kai side of it).

Thoughts, people?

J.T.

P.S. We still have to secure a photographer.
femtrooper julie ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and Ed are both in.

http://femtrooperjulie.webs.com
oldman808 (Chris)
Hawaii Outpost CO
Hawaii Outpost CO

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wanted to say Thank you all who came out to the shoot today. Some pictures from Ed have been posted on Facebook. I am really excited for this. As soon as Pete posts and sends the pix out, we can move forward on this.

Thanks again gang!!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
femtrooper julie ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So happy we could help! Thank you for organizing!

http://femtrooperjulie.webs.com
Kalbuir (Daniel Ben)
Hawaii Outpost XO
Hawaii Outpost XO

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thei pictures and payment have been sent. at this point just waiting for proof approval. I did receive a confirmation of receiving the photo.

Will let you all know as soon as its posted.

Dan
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Rebel Bases Asia/Pacific -> Hawaii Outpost All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: