About Us Members Unit Listing Events Costuming Resources Forum Contact Us Trading Cards

Forum and Costume Controls

FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  medals.php?sid=1c7c9d0066f944a1dd6ac3194c850e2bMedals   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in

REMINDER: Do not change your e-mail address yourself. Please read this first for why.

Ep1 3D & SW Kinect launches

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Naboo Outpost
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ember ()

Medals: None

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2011 10:37 am    Post subject: Ep1 3D & SW Kinect launches Reply with quote

In February next year, Star Wars: Episode 1 is being re-released in 3D, and the long-awaited Star Wars Kinect game for Xbox 360 is also being released. I'm happy to announce that here in New Zealand we will be doing some exciting troops surrounding both of these launches Smile

We do not have much information on either event at the moment, but this is a heads-up to let members know that there will be a lot going on in February.

Due to the confidential nature of the organisation of such events, the events will be organised in a non-publicly-viewable forum that has been set up on the NZ 501st forums. Due to the scale of the events, it is also far easier to have all information and communication for these high-profile troops in the one place, especially since they are being organised primarily through the 501st Legion.
I am aware that all members of the NZRL have memberships on the NZ501st forums, and all NZRL members have been granted access to the relevant area ( found here). There is a thread elsewhere with the little information we have so far which is over here: Linkie
NZRL members will be required to log in with their forum account in order to view the section (which is currently empty). If anyone has problems with their access to the area, please let me know so it can be fixed! This is something we don't want members missing out on! Smile
Naboo Outpost CO
Naboo Outpost CO

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:02 am    Post subject: Re: Ep1 3D & SW Kinect launches Reply with quote

Ember wrote:
I am aware that all members of the NZRL have memberships on the NZ501st forums, and all NZRL members have been granted access to the relevant area ( found here)...

That link currently comes up with the following error message:
Quote:
An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Gorman (Dean Brown)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:52 am    Post subject: Re: Ep1 3D & SW Kinect launches Reply with quote

MattG wrote:
Ember wrote:
I am aware that all members of the NZRL have memberships on the NZ501st forums, and all NZRL members have been granted access to the relevant area ( found here)...

That link currently comes up with the following error message:
Quote:
An Error Has Occurred!
The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Weird... You should been able to.. I've played with your membergroups just now. Could you try again please?
Gorman (Dean Brown)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or it could have just been me forgetting to click a box..

Razz

Should be working now!
neimhaille ()
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the heads up and notifying over here. Might just give a few people who lurk a bit of a nudge to get their kit sorted to get all officialified Wink
Ember ()

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Righty ho, had a meeting with Fox today, very exciting stuff Smile

The thread linked below is where all discussion of the event and its planning is now taking place, please do not discuss anything here.
All Rebel members shouldn't have any problems seeing it now, but if you do or if you're not currently a member but are interested in helping and would like access, please PM myself or Gorman so it can be arranged!

Click on the big red link below! Smile

Episode 1 3D Launch
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Linked thread has been updated.
HanSagan (Peter Haynes)
Active Legion Member

Medals: 1 (View more...)
Droid Wranglers (Amount: 1)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, I may be interested in doing this and I've registered with the other forum a few days ago but no ones confirmed my registration yet so I can't see the details....can anyone PM them to me?

www.angels2200.com

Gorman (Dean Brown)
Rebel Legion Reserve

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On it, should have you sorted in a moment!
Ember ()

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:13 am    Post subject: D-box Screening Reply with quote

Is anyone up for another Ep1 movie launch troop in Hamilton at midday on Thursday 9th Feb?
There will be a television crew there filming Star Wars characters watching the movie in a D-box screening (What is a D-box?)

Petrol costs will be reimbursed for troopers travelling in from out of Hamilton.

For those interested, we're still getting information and details on this event, so please check back frequently or subscribe for updates at the thread HERE.
Naboo Outpost XO
Naboo Outpost XO

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I can't attend, middle of the day is no good with Juliet back at school.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I figured that'd be the case, we were initially told the event would be on Saturday, but they seem to have aligned it with the nationwide release of the film on Thursday.
Active Legion Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I'd share photos here as well for our international RL brothers and sisters Smile

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mattandkristy/sets/72157629177440815/with/6820117103/
Photos courtesy of Matt and Kristy Smile

http://on.fb.me/wVQgeF
The20thC Fox NZ facebook photo album. I couldn't see them when I was logged out so I don't feel comfortable direct linking to them sorry :/ But there are heaps Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rebel Legion Forum Index -> Australia -> Naboo Outpost All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: